PDA

View Full Version : Who's up for a little "Frog in a blender"?

CC Rider
08-22-2008, 01:06 PM
The weekend is practically here!
Who's up for a little "frog in a blender"?

Hurry before it coagulates!

...don't worry, the glass is clean!

:D

Tippsy
08-22-2008, 01:43 PM
GAHHHHHH thats disgusting! I will take two please! Great job and disturbingly awesome concept.

Iain
08-22-2008, 03:59 PM
I think you've come up against the problem Nangelator raised in the support forum where you have inner glass and liquid separate from one another.

If you look at a real glass with liquid (or blended frog) in it, you won't see that gap.

You may have done this and there is something else happening but the inside of the glass should become the liquid and face outwards.

Nice bump/thickness effect.

CC Rider
08-22-2008, 05:06 PM
I think you've come up against the problem Nangelator raised in the support forum where you have inner glass and liquid separate from one another.

If you look at a real glass with liquid (or blended frog) in it, you won't see that gap.

You may have done this and there is something else happening but the inside of the glass should become the liquid and face outwards.

Actually before I added the bump to it, it seemed to work fine. I simply cut and pasted the polys from the glass and flipped them to produce the contents but I didn't re-size them. (I guess that's what you meant...)
Anyway, I was just going for the grossout factor and not trying to really show any "skilz"

:D

Anttij77
08-24-2008, 04:16 PM

That "gap" happens in a real world glass as well. I am looking at a glass half full of Dr. Pepper right now...

Iain
08-24-2008, 04:37 PM
That "gap" happens in a real world glass as well. I am looking at a glass half full of Dr. Pepper right now...

Yes, it just didn't look right to me at the time. If the glass is thick enough and you're looking down it would be quite like that.

It just looks too 'angular' here, I think. Too separated. Or something. Maybe.

Dr Pepper, eh? Was that all they had? 8/

Anttij77
08-24-2008, 05:12 PM
Dr Pepper, eh? Was that all they had? 8/

Hey, I like Dr Pepper!

shrox
08-24-2008, 05:16 PM
Blend it some more. I once heard a famous chef say "chunky style is lazy style".

voriax
08-24-2008, 10:00 PM

Theres your problem.. its when you have a glass half empty that you don't get the gap.

;)

rakker16mm
08-25-2008, 02:49 AM
It needs a garnish. Maybe one or two blobby eyes and an umbrella.

wjo53
08-26-2008, 09:36 AM
It needs a garnish. Maybe one or two blobby eyes and an umbrella.

Miss Piggy standing beside it, wiping tears from her eyes?

archijam
08-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Please don't upload this to PresetCentral.... :/

shrox
08-26-2008, 12:33 PM
Miss Piggy standing beside it, wiping tears from her eyes?

Or Miss Piggy dancing about with a big settlement check.