PDA

View Full Version : Paint Training Video

CC Rider
08-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Here's another super exciting entry into the paint training category.
:D
This is the first project that I have done where every single shot was rendered in LW. Usually, there is a lot of live action footage and LW footage is used mostly for cutaways etc rather than "A" roll footage...
It may be hard to critique since my goal is not to achieve photorealism, but if anyone happens to see a way to make paint any more exciting than it already is (I know, hard to imagine...) I am certainly open to your ideas.

Thanks

http://www.qvincent.com/chris/vupdemo.html

CC Rider
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
There is a link to a video here...

http://www.qvincent.com/chris/vupdemo.html

cohominous
08-23-2008, 11:16 AM
I see you also use Digital Juice StackTraxx. Good stuff. I know it's hard to make the mundane into something interesting. I've had my share of this type of project.

CC Rider
08-23-2008, 01:35 PM
I see you also use Digital Juice StackTraxx. Good stuff. I know it's hard to make the mundane into something interesting. I've had my share of this type of project.

Hmmm...To be honest I have used this music in so many projects its hard to remember where I got it (it may have very well been this site though...) . I checked out their site and it doesn't look familiar to me. Looks like a lot of good stuff there though. I'll have to check it out a little deeper when I get ready to update the ol' theme music!

TripD
08-25-2008, 07:34 PM
I liked it. I started to think what it would've been like with the can acting as narator. I started to imagine the lid morphing into talking lips.... then the whole thing got REALLY corny!!!! Glad you didn't go there! :thumbsup:

CC Rider
08-26-2008, 05:24 AM
:D

I actually considered that before, but the extra time it would take to deal with lipsync etc. would just slow things down too much. Plus it would make future updates/changes more of a hassel too. And that's before you even consider the "cheeseball" aspects.

Thanks for the comment!