PDA

View Full Version : Render wireframes question

virtualcomposer
08-21-2008, 06:09 AM
Okay, I've tried to render just the wire frames and it's not working. I went to render globals and changed the setting to "wireframe" but it's still rendering the scene. What's the deal? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions? Basically I want to see what I see in the open GL.

donny
08-21-2008, 05:45 PM
Can you post what you are getting when you render?

Surrealist.
08-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Okay, I've tried to render just the wire frames and it's not working. I went to render globals and changed the setting to "wireframe" but it's still rendering the scene. What's the deal? I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions? Basically I want to see what I see in the open GL.

Not sure what you are looking for. But if you set it to wire frame that is going to be the background and wires only. Is that what you want? If yo have an image in the BG it will render that. And just the object will be wireframe. So any other BG environment stuff I am going to guess - though I am not 100% sure - will also render.

If you want to render a solid object with wireframes like they are in a subpatched model that will take a plugin.

Otherwise you can render edges in the object properties panel.