PDA

View Full Version : LiveSet Generator for LightWave 3D

OlaHaldor
08-14-2008, 12:10 PM
I just got a request from a client to build a virtual studio for him. And just now, I stumbled across LiveSet for TriCaster and VT.

"Sweeeeeeet :D " I thought.

But I can't find any info about this - in other words - I can't get this LiveSet Generator unless I buy the whole circus?

cresshead
08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
you can build a live set with lightwave and the free plugin it uses but the 'make' that liveset 'live' you'll need tricaster to display and feed thru the video/cameras

OlaHaldor
08-14-2008, 02:40 PM
What free plugin?

I'm just gonna do the building and rendering, the client will do the keying live for a "after the match" for the soccer team he represents and produces streaming web-TV for. :)

cresshead
08-14-2008, 02:54 PM
is your client using tricaster?

if so you can create a 'live set' and create and use camera point and setup background screens to key with using tricaster.

that's what the plugin is for and there are some demo scens to see how it's puttogether too.

can't locate the link currently...was quite a few months back

anyone with a link to the plugin?

OlaHaldor
08-14-2008, 03:43 PM
I don't know what he's using - but I can bet my belly button it's not. But that shouldn't matter anyway. Keying is keying :)

goodrichm
08-15-2008, 11:13 AM
The LW LiveSet Generator plugin is located in NewTek's registration webpage under the download section after you login.

Here's a link to that page:
http://register.newtek.com/

You can also use the Aura plugin to create LiveSets. It is located on the same download page if you have your VT registered.

The LW plugin doesn't allow you to generate shadows, but the Aura plugin does. Both plugins include a guide on using them. I don't know of any available tutorials on them though.

If you have any trouble, post your questions in the "NewTek LiveSet" forum and I'm sure somebody will help out:

http://www.newtek.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=245

Hope this helps...MG