PDA

View Full Version : Modeler

Graphx
08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
I don't know if it's the way its set-up or what, but I get modeler to work with the latest 9.5. Can someone please help me to get this working. the latest beta worked fine. If no one can help me I may go back to it. I'm using windows xp and have 2 gig memory.
Larry

Hopper
08-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Hi Larry,

What exactly is it "not" doing. Is it not loading? Are you getting an error meesage when starting it? Does it start but the interface is hosed? Help us out here. We need something to start with.

Stunt Pixels
08-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Someone else had an issue with Modeler starting up... Does turning off "Autoscan plugins" (under "o" for options in Modeler) help?

Graphx
08-12-2008, 06:18 PM
It won't start at all. It tries to start then crashes.I sent an error message. What else do you need to know.
Larry

Graphx
08-12-2008, 06:23 PM
I first uninstalled the beta then trashed the configs. Should I have also trashed the folder it was in.
Larry

Hopper
08-12-2008, 06:37 PM
A clean install is always healthy, but just for grins - try starting the Hub first. You might want to turn off your antivirus software (if you are running any) just to eliminate the weird stuff just in case.

Graphx
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
I complete;y deleted 9.5 then trashed the configs, them trashed the folder. It started this time. Thanks who all helped

Hopper
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
You probably had some odd things in your installation folder that the new version didn't like. When you uninstall products using the "Add Remove Programs" method, the uninstall information is used and usually only deletes the files that were installed with the package. So uninstalling 9.5 probably left some files that were created after the fact and it might have hosed the new installation. (This also includes registry entries). Glad to see you got it straightened out.

Buster
09-14-2008, 10:30 AM
I complete;y deleted 9.5 then trashed the configs, them trashed the folder. It started this time. Thanks who all helped

Glad "your" application it started this time, I have sold my licence two years ago and I regret it http://smilies.vidahost.com/cwm/cwm/ohplease.gif