PDA

View Full Version : Wireframe thickness!

sean hargreaves
08-02-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi guys,

How do I make my wireframe thicker in modeller? I'm having problems when I zoom in I lose my background wireframe.

Thanks!

Surrealist.
08-02-2008, 09:57 PM
You could try "d" on the keyboard for display options and under the Interface tab select "Simple Wireframe Points" then adjust the size. Don't know how to make edges thicker though. "Simple Wirefame Edges" is not the same thing exactly so you can't adjust the size.

sean hargreaves
08-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Richard, you can choose simple wireframe thickness, but you can't adjust it, the adjustment tab is only for points.

Its wierd, you choose it but you dont have any control over it.

Silkrooster
08-03-2008, 10:00 PM
Sean,
You mention loosing the background wireframes, I am wondering if your experiencing the open Gl clipping issue.
Silk

Surrealist.
08-04-2008, 12:14 AM
Richard, you can choose simple wireframe thickness, but you can't adjust it, the adjustment tab is only for points.

Its weird, you choose it but you dont have any control over it.

Yeah I know. It is mainly for display issues with certain graphics cards according to the manual.

And it is weird because it sounds like it should not be named the same thing (conceptually) and be in the same place if the functions are different.

Silk- you may have a point there.

JBT27
08-04-2008, 02:39 AM
Sean,
You mention loosing the background wireframes, I am wondering if your experiencing the open Gl clipping issue.
Silk

If so, select a few points in the area you want to work and hit Shift+A.....I know, obvious nav stuff, but it often gets around this problem for me.

Julian.