PDA

View Full Version : Diffuse Texture Not working

Aberrant
07-30-2008, 11:08 AM
I have a human with a UV map and diffuse texture map on him. I have 2 layers of the same human in modeler, one with a transparent skin texture and one with no transparency. I am no using node editor and I have set my color channel texture up with

Projection - UV
UV Map - OBJ_UVtexture
Image - Body.jpg

I copied the same texture and made another one with the same settings just added a gradient for the transparency.

At render time the transparent one works fine but the one that has no trans is losing its diffuse color map. I have even copied the transparent slot over to the non transparent one and removed the transparency slot. I have NO idea what is causing this. Please let me know what you can come up with. I have tried going into modeler and copying the transparent skin layer and replacing the non trans layer with it. I assigned a new material to it and copied the old one and pasted it in then removed transparency slot. STILL no luck. :help:

toby
07-31-2008, 02:14 AM
=\ tough one, I can't reproduce it. If they're not separate objects, I mean completely separate model files and not just different layers of the same model, then try that, and use different names for the uv maps, there might be a conflict. And render the objects separately, to help diagnose this.