PDA

View Full Version : New studio site opened

CAClark
07-27-2003, 05:37 PM
We've just opened a studio site at www.threewaystudios.com so feel free to come by and have a look round.

Cheers!

CAClark
07-28-2003, 05:26 PM
hehehe thanks for the responses (GITS) ;) :D

Psyhke
07-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Hi CAClark,

A couple of comments-- 1) The site is exruciatingly slow to load and navigate. That's why I didn't spend any time there the first time I went there. Tried it again just now to see if maybe it was just a fluke the first time. 2) The stuff inside looks good to me (portoflio I mean). 3) The site is somehow too minimal, as if it's not really finished yet, e.g. there's no logo or company name anywhere inside the actual site. Whereas the splash page is overly large and in your face compared to the small style of the rest of the site.

Just my first impressions. Not trying to be picky on purpose or anything. :D

CAClark
07-29-2003, 12:22 AM
Hey man

Yeah, must have been a fluke, cos the site isn't that slow to load, but the ISP where it's hosted has had techinical problems all day yesterday.

Thanks for the comments, I'll take time to tonight to look at the site design again with those in mind.

Cheers

Craig

Hervé
07-29-2003, 12:55 AM
Well, nice site (I am not very Sci-fi though)...

I have a couple of questions for you.... Are the paintings CG generated or real brushes and paint that dirt your hands... (I love both anyway)... and ..... do you have clients already or is it very new...?

Anyway, happy to see you go 3 ways, what does that mean, like 2D, 3D and paintings..?

cheers, keep up your good work..!