PDA

View Full Version : Loosing toolbars in modeler??

LMBvideography
06-27-2008, 02:31 PM
Hey guys, im kinda new to lightwave so Ive been watching tutorials all day and i noticed something funny. There are some tool bars on the left that i just dont have!!!! For example... Under the multiply tab I only have 3 things under Duplicate. I have mirror, array, clone, and more. But on all the other machines ive seen there are way more options. The only difference i can think of is that i have 3d Arsenal installed on this machine, which i didn't think would matter, but maybe. I'm on the latest version (9.3.1) so if you guys have any ideas please let me know. Thanks.:lwicon:

tribbles
06-27-2008, 02:40 PM
The toolbar options tend to move around a bit between versions - so are you running the same version as other people?

They're also configurable, so you may find that they've reconfigured it to give more options.

tribbles
06-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Although I've not reconfigured mine, and I've got these:

LMBvideography
06-27-2008, 02:47 PM
Thanks, i am running the same version. Im not the one who configured it so i dont know what all they changed. But i can now, so how would i go about doing that?

LMBvideography
06-27-2008, 02:48 PM
I would really like it to be the default so i can see how i wanna change it from there.

tribbles
06-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Okay, try this:

Go to the Edit bit of the toolbar, then Edit Menu Layout. It'll take you to the Configure Menus window.

Make sure the window is set to the Main Window, and click on the presets drop-down.

See what's there - Default is what I had, but there are other options which simulate various different versions. You may have a 3D Arsenal option available (I don't).

LMBvideography
07-01-2008, 10:16 AM
That fixed it!!!!! I put it to default and BAM, they all were theyre exactly like they were supposed to be, thanks a ton.

tribbles
07-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Excellent - I was beginning to wonder if you'd had the chance to try that or not!