PDA

View Full Version : What about this : - Rigid body dynamics-New soft body dynamics tools- New particle sy

facial deluxe
07-26-2003, 04:26 AM
I don't know, I was telling myself :-"hey whatabout' some mov. things"

Angel
07-26-2003, 04:56 AM
I guess they are kinda busy with the party and all the stuff coming...

But hey! some more .mov will be great...

come on lee, more teaser-pleasure! :)

______
angel

DeadMan
07-26-2003, 12:39 PM
You can just go look at the examples on DStorm's web site. It would be nice to see if Newtek actually integrated them into LightWave 8, though--not just dumped them in.

Mike Pauza
07-26-2003, 12:49 PM
Facial...just PMed ya.

pixelmonk
07-26-2003, 04:49 PM

Dodgy
07-26-2003, 05:14 PM
LOL This is all getting very envelopes under toilet doorsey.....

hrgiger
07-26-2003, 05:26 PM
Ok, maybe Mike or someone else can answer a few questions.

First of all, I thought that Ino was new to the Lightwave team but I noticed that his name is given credit in the Lightwave 7 manual which I've had now for almost a few years.

Also, are the FX motion and other plug-ins that are going into 8, are they totally seperate from Motion Designer or are they an evolution of it? And for anyone who's used it, is it good stuff or what?

Yog
07-26-2003, 07:00 PM
Hrgiger.
Ino was the tallented guy who developed the original Motion Designer and particle FX engine that is in LW7x.
At the time Newtek just bought the plug-in rights off of him, now however it seems they have bought him on board totally.

The new hard soft body tools seem to be an evolution of what Ino was selling independantly through D-Storm, which in turn were an evolution of Ino's original MD.