PDA

View Full Version : Dual Box - Background

joseburgos
06-13-2008, 07:50 PM
http://www.burgos-family.com/liveset/Dual%20Box_Background.zip

It is only one view with FX on left and Input on right with the DSK as the background.
So add another DDR and load whatever image into it then select this DDR in the DSK.

Now you have a LiveSet with dual box with a background of your choice.
And if you don't know this already, you can load a motion video clip into this DDR to be used for the DSK and just set the DDR to LOOP.

Only downside to this LiveSet is you loose your DSK for titles while using this LiveSet.

Take care,

octavox
08-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello Jose

I have 2 questions

Did you make this with Lightwave?
If this is true Can you share with me the .lws file?

Thanks for your help!

joseburgos
08-06-2010, 03:25 PM
The boxes were rendered in LW but the LiveSet was compiled in Aura. LW does not allow more than 2 video feeds in a LiveSet whereas Aura allows four (Input, FX, Preview and DSK).

Take care,

octavox
08-09-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi Jose

I have some problems

I make a Liveset (DoubleBox) from scratch in LightWave, I load the video-surface-object.lwo and assign the textures (input and FX) as in the LiveSet Quickstart.pdf says.

The problem is that when you load it in Tricaster Broadcast the input and the fx video is not full, I mean, in the hole that is assigned to each one you just see part of the image as if the input and the fx sources were in the complete screen and in the holes you just see a part of them.

I try to change the object's size, and the options in the plugin Liveset Genereator, but still in the holes I just see part of the input and fx sources.

Thanks for support!

octavox
08-09-2010, 09:46 AM
About the Aura I'm interested in generate 4 input sources Livesets what can I do to do that ?
How can I work with Aura or It's just thru VT

I try with your Double Box sample, The DSK have to be use thru the overlay area? because I need to put some text information with the overlay on the double box

Thanks again!

joseburgos
08-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Hi Jose

I have some problems

I make a Liveset (DoubleBox) from scratch in LightWave, I load the video-surface-object.lwo and assign the textures (input and FX) as in the LiveSet Quickstart.pdf says.

The problem is that when you load it in Tricaster Broadcast the input and the fx video is not full, I mean, in the hole that is assigned to each one you just see part of the image as if the input and the fx sources were in the complete screen and in the holes you just see a part of them.

I try to change the object's size, and the options in the plugin Liveset Genereator, but still in the holes I just see part of the input and fx sources.

Thanks for support!

Could you supply a image to show what you are describing please? I would guess your texture is not sized correctly on the surface. The texture size does not change with changing the size of the object. Again without seeing what you are describing, that is my guess which would mean a simple auto size in the surface setting for the LiveSet texture would solve your problem.

Take care,

joseburgos
08-09-2010, 11:56 AM
About the Aura I'm interested in generate 4 input sources Livesets what can I do to do that ?
How can I work with Aura or It's just thru VT

I try with your Double Box sample, The DSK have to be use thru the overlay area? because I need to put some text information with the overlay on the double box

Thanks again!

Aura is only available with VT.

bartolfb
11-19-2010, 06:31 PM
Is there something similarly simple to use with the TXCD300?

Thanks much.

Koinonia
02-05-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi Jose,

Could you please resend me the link to download this liveset?

Thanks so much!

jmatte
03-07-2011, 10:27 AM
The link is broken.

joseburgos
03-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Burgos-Family no longer exists as a web site. I will see if I can post it on my BurgosFX site for you.
I also have something similar available for the XD TriCaster line if anyone is interested :)

Take care,

jmatte
03-07-2011, 02:34 PM
I've got the TCXD850... So I'm interested.

Thanks,
Jon

joseburgos
03-07-2011, 04:03 PM
If you have a XD850, you are in great shape. The XD300 does not have all the options I am including with my TriBox set's.
Feel free to email me for more information.

Take care

psievers
03-15-2011, 10:04 AM
I have the 850, so I'm VERY interested. Do you still have this set available?

stevecrull
06-09-2011, 07:14 AM
Jose,

Do you have this hosted anywhere? I'd love to use this for a double box effect. Can you send me the link? :)

[email protected]

Thank you!

luis.ayuso
01-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I would be interested in this as well. I would be willing to host on my server if need be.

joseburgos
01-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Guys,
I will locate the set and post on my burgosfx.com site. If I can't find it because I may have accidently deleted it, I'll need to redo it which may take a few weeks as I am backed up with LiveSet work at present.

Sorry for the inconvenience

joseburgos
01-19-2012, 02:25 PM
Found it;
http://www.burgosfx.com/liveset/dualbox_bg.zip

alonso
10-04-2012, 10:21 AM
can i use this set in a tricaster 455 ? i download the files but i don't know where i have tu put them.
thx=)

EventsHd
03-15-2015, 07:22 PM
Hi, the link is not found, can you repost it please ? Ta.

joseburgos
03-16-2015, 06:53 AM
I'll look for it but most likely its an old SD LiveSet