PDA

View Full Version : keyframe memory bank

Castius
02-23-2003, 01:21 AM
a simple panel like keyframer that can hold world and local keyframes that can be useed on any object. Must be able to hold many keyframes not just one at a time. This would be really nice to have a few keyframes avalable at any time.

Mylenium
02-23-2003, 05:53 AM
I'm quite confident that at last NT have heard us and we will have something like a dope sheet in the next version so we can do all this.

Mylenium

Castius
02-23-2003, 06:51 AM
no not a dope sheet. A intergreated version of keytrack would be pretty nice. I need somthing that stores multiple keys outside of the normal objects. so say you have two objects you want to switch positions I won't have to use different keyframes in order to do it. Copy one position into the bank copy the next and then paste where you want.

faulknermano
02-23-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Castius
no not a dope sheet. A intergreated version of keytrack would be pretty nice. I need somthing that stores multiple keys outside of the normal objects. so say you have two objects you want to switch positions I won't have to use different keyframes in order to do it. Copy one position into the bank copy the next and then paste where you want.

interesting idea. i know this a feature request forum, but maybe you can cook up an lscript to do something like this. at any rate, i just might for myself. :D thanks for the idea though.