View Full Version : Where Do I Get The Plug-in?

07-25-2003, 12:56 AM

I am new to 3d Animation, I just bought a copy of Lightwave 6.5 Educational to learn on (and upgrade :0). anyway the software came with a video made by Desktop Images ( http://desktopimages.com ). The video included a tutorial on modeling & animating a Mana Ray. So far I'm doing fine but the video tells me to use the Inersha (Spelling?) option under the deformations tab of the options panel. but it's not there.

The software including key is new, I installed everything, Where do I get the morph from?

07-25-2003, 01:44 AM
Use ALT+F11 to bring up the Edit Plugins panel and then scan your Plugin and Lscript directories.

07-25-2003, 01:45 AM
Sorry also I meant to say, lots of plugins list at flay.com

07-25-2003, 05:57 AM
The plugin is called Deformer. Should be in the animation folder. The plugin has several other functions. Deform>Bend,Pole,Shear,Taper,Twist,Vortex, Effector, Serpent.