PDA

View Full Version : Registration

Psycho Zo
06-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Hey everyone! I just received my version of Lightwave and am trying to register it. I have filled in the online forms and they e-mailed me the key then told me to: 'on a mac find registration wizard in the programs folder'. By programs I presume they meant 'applications' but I've searched all over the computer and opened all the applications and there is no registration wizard! I'm on a Macbook Pro running OSX leopard. If anyone can advise me on where I can input my key to make it legit please help me.:help:

Chilton
06-05-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi,

First, please forward me the email you received so I can make sure this gets corrected. In the Universal Binary, we changed it so that you can enter your key via the app. Just go to the Help menu in the Mac OSX menubar in Layout, and select the last item there.

-Chilton

email (either is fine):
[email protected]
[email protected]

Psycho Zo
06-05-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks for your response! I searched through all the menus in modeler but it didn't cross my mind to check layout. D'OH!

I will forward you the e-mail but also be aware all the help files and read mes on the Lightwave program disk itself give the same instructions.