PDA

View Full Version : Tekzilla

Philbert
05-31-2008, 03:07 AM
Just thought I'd mention this real quick. On today's episode of Tekzilla someone wrote in asking about whether they should get a dual-core or quad-core CPU. The answer was that it depends what he's doing. Quad core would be best for using programs like max or LightWave. Just thought it was cool that they mentioned LightWave, even showed a screenshot. That's all.

http://revision3.com/tekzilla/cups/

LW_Will
05-31-2008, 08:13 AM
wow.

Lightwave mentioned on a video podcast... how will I contain myself?

How far have we fallen?

Does Victoria say it, cus I'll get all squishy inside just thinking about it if she does??

Look, Phil, a mention on Tekzilia or TWiT using a Tricaster is not the be all and end all. These are tools... people we like use them... they also use C4D, modo and XSI.

Philbert
05-31-2008, 01:24 PM
Veronica? No she doesn't.

Excuse me, but I like LightWave and am tired of hearing "max" or "maya" every time 3D art is mentioned. So yes, if they mention LightWave on any kind of a show or shown in the "making of" for a movie I am happy.

cresshead
05-31-2008, 03:01 PM
yeah good to see lightwave mentaioned on the podcast...could be the BSG influence eh!

LW_Will
06-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Yeah... I'm sorry Phil, I don't know what came over me.

Yes, its okay when they mention LW... but they didn't actually MENTION LW do they, tho they did show the screen shot.

You know... I just had a thought that I will keep to myself... :-)

BSG? Yeah, maybe... I am currently digging the FX in BSG. As is the story... wait? My Gods! Frack! There is a new epi... quick, to the TARDIS...

BTW, coolest thing on Tekzila, Victoria mouthing Patrick at the end... classic...

er, mouthing Pat's LINES... and look out for TWIT this week for a bunch of Rev3 guys talking about the DoDOS attack...

Philbert
06-01-2008, 02:52 PM
Yeah... I'm sorry Phil, I don't know what came over me.

BTW, coolest thing on Tekzila, Victoria mouthing Patrick at the end... classic...

er, mouthing Pat's LINES... and look out for TWIT this week for a bunch of Rev3 guys talking about the DoDOS attack...

No biggie. BTW again, it's Veronica Belmont, not Victoria. Just think of Elvis Costello's song. :p And yes that was hilarious.

LW_Will
06-02-2008, 09:17 AM
you know, I keep doing that.. I even looked at Victoria, said it in my head, and I still thought it was right.

Veronica Belmont... Veronica... must get that right...

iconoclasty
06-03-2008, 07:12 AM
She's never going to go out with you if you can't remember her name.
Believe me.

archijam
06-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Yes, its okay when they mention LW... but they didn't actually MENTION LW do they, tho they did show the screen shot.

2:41 ;)

ps. never seen her before but she looks like she's eating cereal and talking at the same time... *ducks*

Philbert
06-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Ouch. If that's your thing you can see more of her in the first 105 episodes of Mahalo Daily (daily.mahalo.com). You can also follow her on Pownce, we're on eachothers friends lists. :p

LW_Will
06-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Dudes... she was an Engineer at C-NET for Buzz Out Loud, then a co-host, then she went to Mahalo Daily, THEN she went to Rev3's Tekzilla...

Wow... sound like a stalker, don't I?

Philbert
06-05-2008, 03:18 PM
Not to mention a degree in Audio and New Media
http://www.veronicabelmont.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veronica_Belmont