PDA

View Full Version : Dynamite license key?

Renderonesio
05-22-2008, 04:24 AM
Hi friends

I bought the Dynamite plugins of cantarcan company for Macintosh UB, it does two weeks with Paypal, and I have not my license key.

I have sent e-mails to [email protected] but I have not received answer. In consecuence I have been compelled to open dispute with Paypal

Somebody knows that it could have occurred with this Cantarcan company?

creativecontrol
05-22-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi friends

I bought the Dynamite plugins of cantarcan company for Macintosh UB, it does two weeks with Paypal, and I have not my license key.

I have sent e-mails to [email protected] but I have not received answer. In consecuence I have been compelled to open dispute with Paypal

Somebody knows that it could have occurred with this Cantarcan company?

He is notorious for not responding to anyone. That is disturbing that you didn't get your keys though. Keep us posted on how this turns out! I wanted to buy it but if you don't get your keys I guess there isn't much point.

OOZZEE
05-22-2008, 08:45 AM
his customer service is down right freakin bad.

I would be curious to know what his excuse to you is if he does reply.

Steamthrower
05-22-2008, 09:17 AM

Keep us updated for sure. I've had my eyes on Dynamite, with the intention of buying it, but since I had heard so many negative things about customer service I bought Kray instead (talk about freaking good customer service!).

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with this.

Renderonesio
05-23-2008, 04:01 AM
Curiosly:
per week following I bought the upgrade to IFW2 textures and nodal IFW2 and rapidly they sent me a mail with the downloading link.

This if is a good service

Renderonesio
05-26-2008, 12:30 PM
I have not received my license key yet.
They are ignoring my e-mails sent through the open dispute in Paypal.

I intend to claim my money this week

UbiGuy
05-26-2008, 09:08 PM
Dynamite have so much potential.. But Can is alone... And LW market is very small. I don't think Can, can work on it at full time... He certainly don't do a lot of money whith Dynamite.

Don't forget, at start Can have create dynamite for his own purpose...

But it's not an excuse for a bad support...

Renderonesio
06-27-2008, 03:38 AM
I put a reclamation and the paypal company returned the money of reclamation to me.

For the Cantarcan company, never they gave signs of life. not even sending a mail :thumbsdow

Steamthrower
06-27-2008, 06:46 AM
Dynamite is no longer an option for me, sadly. Thanks for the heads-up.

beverins
06-27-2008, 07:50 AM
Wow

I can see a lack of interest on the developer's part for upgrading, perhaps...

But to just toss aside a paying customer? damn

:thumbsdow