PDA

View Full Version : problems with Kurv store?

sadkkf
05-20-2008, 03:22 PM
I realize this is better posted with Kurv, but I wanted to ask here, too, if anyone else is having problems with Kurv Studios checkout.

A while ago I bought the modeling video for Project Viper. Now I want to buy the texturing video, but clicking on the large image, I get the modeling video again with a smaller link at the bottom to add the texturing video.

And using their coupon code, lastapril20, at checkout, it tells me it's not redeemable.

Am I alone with this?

NAS
05-20-2008, 03:25 PM
No i went to get a Larry schultz DVD for a friend the other day IK booster if i remember rightly and it just kept giving a 404 unknown at checkout
Anyway he ended up with a DVD from elsewhere

NAS

sadkkf
05-20-2008, 03:29 PM
I've gotten those in the past, too. That video and some others error out. Too bad the navigation isn't consistent, either.

NAS
05-20-2008, 03:39 PM
Yep the site is horrendous hahahahaha
The DVDs are quite good if you can get em though ;)

NAS

kurv
05-20-2008, 11:28 PM
I realize this is better posted with Kurv, but I wanted to ask here, too, if anyone else is having problems with Kurv Studios checkout.

A while ago I bought the modeling video for Project Viper. Now I want to buy the texturing video, but clicking on the large image, I get the modeling video again with a smaller link at the bottom to add the texturing video.

And using their coupon code, lastapril20, at checkout, it tells me it's not redeemable.

Am I alone with this?

That coupon code expired... were running a new special as of tomorrow, we today now as we are launching a new video on IK Booster from Larry Shultz.

Sorry your had an issue... if you send me the page where you had trouble I will look into it. Our site is growing very large and sometimes do have bad link here or there... but we run searches on them monthly.

www.kurvstudios.com/special.php

sadkkf
05-21-2008, 08:15 AM
Hey, Wes--

Just yesterday in fact, the specials page offered 20% off any video with that code.

I haven't gone through all the videos, but the two I spotted right away were the IK Booster and first car modeling video. Those produced errors.

Clicking the large image of the Viper Texturing video takes me to the viper modeling order page.

As NAS pointed out, the videos are very good, but the site is sometimes troublesome. :)

Thanks for looking into this!

sadkkf
05-21-2008, 01:36 PM
The other thing I've noticed about ordering is actually after the order is placed. I receive a receipt and a couple of confirmation emails. Then I receive the email with the download link.

In that last message, I read this:

"Attention: For security reasons, your file is only available for download for the
next 24 hours or 3 download attempts. ..."

and

"NOTE: You have 3 tries and or 3 days to download your product(s)."

So how long will the link be active? 1 day or 3?

Also, I read this:

"Your download information should have ALREADY been delivered to you."

But the email with this note is the first time I have the d/l link.

Ah, the details!

Thanks again!