PDA

View Full Version : I will pay money for help with this....

csoars
05-13-2008, 08:30 PM
I need (want) to model ten people for use in an animation about our workplace. I have done lots of the scenes that do not have Organics (people) but now need to get these done.

I want the models to be simple (not high detail) as they really just need to be identifiable and they don't do much.

So I need a tutorial as to how I can do this level of modelling OR I can pay someone else to do it. I have photo's of the prople involved (front and side)

Any offers - help?

Colin

Surrealist.
05-13-2008, 08:39 PM
I sent you a private message.

cresshead
05-13-2008, 08:40 PM
i'd suggest you use facegen for the heads..takes around 30-40mins per head to be processed by the app f rom your front and side piks this then creates a 3d model from your reference photos with it texturemapped, you do however need to create your own hair styles/model for them.
face gen can export the head as a lwo with 40 morphs.

www.facegen.com

Hopper
05-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Try this. It's free.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/makehuman/

It's not as good as "Surrealist". That's hardware. It's really cool though. You just tell the Surrealist hardware what you want and POOF! Instant demo. Amazing stuff - I highly recommend it. :D

csoars
05-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Thanks guys - I will have a look at bopth these. This way I can get a single body rig it and just change the head.