PDA

View Full Version : he with audio please

allyboy13
04-21-2008, 05:59 AM
hi, folks:)
i am quite new to lightwave and have managed to put some wav. audio ito my amimations via the scene editor with no problem at all. the only problem is that when i render my scene i get my animation no problem but get absolutely no sound. is this because the audio tracks that you can introduce into layout scenes via the scene editor are really only for syncing purposes or is there a way to get the sound file i have installed via scene editor embeded as part of my animation. if this is not possible i take it i would have to run my animation through another program like powerdirector and add the audio file that way to porduce the finished article. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. many thanks

FredyN
04-21-2008, 06:40 AM
I dont know if it is possible to render out with sound, but the safest wai is to render animation into stills (PNG, TIFF, TGA) and then create an animation in a cuting or compositing soft (Premiere, Aftereffects, Final cut,....)

Ztreem
04-21-2008, 07:26 AM
You can NOT render out an animation from Lw with audio. Use a editing app like Speededit or Premiere to add the sound to your animations. The audio in Lw is only to help timing things to sound like lips sync and things like that.