ed2
04-15-2008, 09:09 PM
LW CD's 8.3 up to the latest 9.3 edu copy disk and dongle
$130 + $5 s/h usa from zip code 60010

Ed March
[email protected]

iojabba
04-15-2008, 09:57 PM
You should put this in the classifieds section of the forums.

evenflcw
04-16-2008, 06:32 AM
Is this a LW8.x license or LW9.x license?

Either case, if I'm not mistaken, you cannot sell an academic license directly. You will have to upgrade it to full commercial, then sell it. You can do that by buying the latest upgrade (same as for full verison). But if you are already eligible for LW9.x, then you won't putting the upgrade to maximum use. You'll get a resellable commercial license but you won't actually have upgraded to a higher version. Perhaps you should wait for the LW10 upgrade offer to get an even more attractive offer!?

This atleast is how I believe it's been in the past. Things might have changed though.

mattclary
04-16-2008, 01:25 PM
This looks suspicious to me. "shop1"...? Seems more like an ad than some dude selling his stuff.

He joined last July and all 4 posts are him trying to sell this.

ed2
04-16-2008, 07:46 PM
This is my shopping Email I am also [email protected] www.intergate.com/~emarch
I bought 8.3 and was offered free upgrade tru 9.x So you get the dongle and all S/N's
etc and a signed letter of sales transfer from me to you that you can send to newtek.
yes I dont use LW at all, so my only post are for selling it!

Ed

Bytehawk
04-17-2008, 05:21 AM
imho educational licenses aren't transferable

eagleeyed
04-17-2008, 07:09 AM
I think you will have to check directly with NewTek regarding this. Because you have to be enrolled in a authorised educational course to be able to use the Educational version.

I am not sure as bytehawk says if educational licenses are transferable either.

Qexit
04-17-2008, 07:29 AM
imho educational licenses aren't transferableYou are correct, they are not transferable. The owner of an educational license first has to upgrade it to a full commercial license before they can sell it to someone else.

Ron Schatz
04-17-2008, 10:01 AM
Ed2 do you want to learn LW? You come on down to Elgin, You live just up the way.
I could really use some local help and teach you play in LW it is not hard.
Ron

ed2
04-17-2008, 02:59 PM
Newtek told me LW academic's are transferable as long as the buyer qualifies.
Im a software eng by trade not a graphics artist!!
Thanks for the Elgin offer!

mattclary
04-18-2008, 10:08 AM
This is my shopping Email I am also [email protected] www.intergate.com/~emarch
I bought 8.3 and was offered free upgrade tru 9.x So you get the dongle and all S/N's
etc and a signed letter of sales transfer from me to you that you can send to newtek.
yes I dont use LW at all, so my only post are for selling it!

Ed

My apologies. ;)