PDA

View Full Version : Motion Blur

tdvideo7
04-11-2008, 06:47 PM
It would be nice to have motion blur added to the Control Tree. Especially when using alpha channels and text.

CreatvGnius
04-13-2008, 08:20 AM
It would be nice to have motion blur added to the Control Tree. Especially when using alpha channels and text.Better be a bit specific, about what you'd like that "motion blur" to do, and also, would you like it to be user-adjustable?

One other thing: Would you want this for action sequences or text effects?
While I like your idea overall, I think it would help NewTek programmers if you let them know just how you want to use said "motion blur" and how you'd like to see it presented, in terms of user-adjustment, etc. Just my 2 cents. :)
PeterG

Jim_C
04-13-2008, 08:32 AM
It would be nice to have motion blur added to the Control Tree. Especially when using alpha channels and text.

agreed.

SBowie
04-13-2008, 08:45 AM
Could be wrong, but I suspect mo-blur (being a dynamic effect) may have to be implemented as an Effect ... rather a Control Tree item. Nice to have though ... not so far removed from the time stretch Switcher effect we used to have.

tdvideo7
04-13-2008, 12:10 PM
Better be a bit specific, about what you'd like that "motion blur" to do, and also, would you like it to be user-adjustable?

One other thing: Would you want this for action sequences or text effects?
While I like your idea overall, I think it would help NewTek programmers if you let them know just how you want to use said "motion blur" and how you'd like to see it presented, in terms of user-adjustment, etc. Just my 2 cents. :)
PeterG

It doesn't have to have lots of control. Like in AE you either switch it on or off. It does the rest. I especially like it for text effects but would be nice to have for action sequence as well.