PDA

View Full Version : Defense

lightripple
04-11-2008, 02:44 PM
NT - time to call the authorities to 'help' this very unstable person. his incessant dillusions of 'successfully de-stabilizing a product like LW is boggling' if he thinks he can accomplish such a thing here.... sorry 'sybil' but this is annoying and just try to get over it and move on. You sound like someone who needs medication & I pity the people close to you who have to deal with such a temperment like yours. You are truly and completely in need of a psychiatric help. NOW PI$$ OFF if you dont mind.
You know what... single handedly I probably couldn't hurt LW, but I ain't the only one complaining... I got plenty of help right here on these forums! LW has many disgruntled users!

Not crazy, don't need medication...
just want to be able to come to the forum of a product that I paid for and voice my honest opinion without getting insulted by people or banned for no reason. So until NT get that through their heads... yous will deal with me!

So every time you ***'s at NT want to ban a paying customer you will get tormented!

Hopper
04-11-2008, 02:54 PM
So until NT get that through their heads... yous will deal with me!
omg .. I almost spewed my drink. That's simply hilarious. Anyone else ever see that video of the little German kid going total ape-shlt and pound his keyboard and throw it around the room... That's the picture I'm seeing.

That, and the phrasing "yous will deal.." just gave you away.. wavemaster, Bryphi, or whomever you are this week. etc..

Go change your IP or something.

If you want to voice your opinions, by all means. We should all be able to do it. Just try not to be so damn offensive. If you figure out that you're socially inept, go take a class or something. Seriously. Just post like normal people "please".

lightripple
04-11-2008, 02:59 PM
omg .. I almost spewed my drink. That's simply hilarious. Anyone else ever see that video of the little German kid going total ape-shlt and pound his keyboard and throw it around the room... That's the picture I'm seeing.

That, and the phrasing "yous will deal.." just gave you away.. wavemaster, Bryphi, or whomever you are this week. etc..

Go change your IP or something.

If you want to voice your opinions, by all means. We should all be able to do it. Just try not to be so damn offensive. If you figure out that you're socially inept, go take a class or something. Seriously. Just post like normal people "please".

I do post like a normal person until I am insulted.

Dont you have some poly reducing to be doing?

Hopper
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
I do post like a normal person until I am insulted.

Dont you have some poly reducing to be doing?
Damn .. you got me on that one. :D Good burn.

Marvin Miller
04-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Not crazy, don't need medication...
just want to be able to come to the forum of a product that I paid for and voice my honest opinion without getting insulted by people or banned for no reason.

This is a reasonable request.

So until NT get that through their heads... yous will deal with me![/

So every time you ***'s at NT want to ban a paying customer you will get tormented!

This is NOT a reasonable request. Consider this a warning.

andrew_y
04-11-2008, 03:41 PM
A good clean debate can be healthy, however.. when name calling and other slander-type stuff starts to fly, we will do what we feel is proper.

We are trying to keep the forums to a somewhat professional place where the exchange of information, ideas and debates that revolve around the NT products can take place.

If, for some reason, the thread gets knocked out of wack and turned into a flame-fest, then we will do what is necessary.

Keep it clean and fair

hrgiger
04-11-2008, 03:57 PM
This is NOT a reasonable request. Consider this a warning.

Yeah, yous got that?

Medi8or
04-11-2008, 04:36 PM
.. or banned for no reason.To be fair, you've been banned for scamming users, multiple times for abusive language, and probably several other good reasons.

It's not that we don't like a good forum discussion now and then, but in the long run you come through as a pretty sad individual. Have you tried finding a new hobby?

Hang in there, hope you feel better soon! :thumbsup:

lightripple
04-11-2008, 04:50 PM
To be fair, you've been banned for scamming users, multiple times for abusive language, and probably several other good reasons.

It's not that we don't like a good forum discussion now and then, but in the long run you come through as a pretty sad individual. Have you tried finding a new hobby?

Hang in there, hope you feel better soon! :thumbsup:

If your words bothered me in the least bit dont you think I would have left long ago?

Its forum members like you that make me laugh...600 posts since 2003 and not a single work shown! Your suspect...

Medi8or
04-11-2008, 05:06 PM
My words weren't supposed to bother you. I honestly wonder why a person would create account after account just to troll on a forum. And over several years?
Do you see this as normal behavior yourself?

I believe I've seen a few useful posts from you, so you must have your moments. So, as I said, get well soon.. :thumbsup:

lightripple
04-11-2008, 05:32 PM
My words weren't supposed to bother you. I honestly wonder why a person would create account after account just to troll on a forum. And over several years?
Do you see this as normal behavior yourself?

I believe I've seen a few useful posts from you, so you must have your moments. So, as I said, get well soon.. :thumbsup:
I only create new accounts when my screen name or IP address gets banned...
I am not sick, but thanks!
Still doesn't explain the 600 post since 2003 and no work from you??? Whats the deal?

Medi8or
04-11-2008, 05:45 PM
Well, I only have 527 posts. When I have as many as 600 I hope some of them shows some of my work.. ;)
What about you then. All your users must have had a lot more than 600 posts, so what about showing some new work? :)

Etch
04-11-2008, 05:53 PM
Well, I only have 527 posts. When I have as many as 600 I hope some of them shows some of my work.. ;)
What about you then. All your users must have had a lot more than 600 posts, so what about showing some new work? :)

I think that pretty much ends the thread. Or at least it should...

AbnRanger
04-11-2008, 10:29 PM
I only create new accounts when my screen name or IP address gets banned...
I am not sick, but thanks!
Still doesn't explain the 600 post since 2003 and no work from you??? Whats the deal?So, essentially, you've been expelled from class for good, but insist on climbing back in through the window, huh? :screwy:

Ignore Button...Activate!