PDA

View Full Version : Change the render set-up?

Pingfus CPH
03-29-2008, 04:32 PM
Does anyone know hove to change and ad a new render set-up.
So you don?t have to shut down the editor and start up the windows media encoder.
So what I mean is when you are finish whit a project and have to render it, it who?d be nice
To be able to ad a new render drop-down item.

CreatvGnius
03-29-2008, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know hove to change and ad a new render set-up.
So you don?t have to shut down the editor and start up the windows media encoder.
So what I mean is when you are finish whit a project and have to render it, it who?d be nice
To be able to ad a new render drop-down item.

Please inform us: what model TriCaster are you speaking of? If I'm understanding your query properly, TriCaster PRO FX and TriCaster STUDIO both support what you're asking, via an on-screen RENDER button in the lower portion of the EDIT MEDIA panel.
-PeterG:hey:

Pingfus CPH
03-31-2008, 03:27 AM
Please inform us: what model TriCaster are you speaking of? If I'm understanding your query properly, TriCaster PRO FX and TriCaster STUDIO both support what you're asking, via an on-screen RENDER button in the lower portion of the EDIT MEDIA panel.
-PeterG:hey:

Yes. It is a tricaster studio, I know about the render button, but I mean, I want
To add an extra menu to the drop down menu. Ex. You know there are different setups to those from
DVD or flash mp2 and mp4. What I want to do is, design my own setup and then add it to the drop down menu.

CreatvGnius
03-31-2008, 11:30 AM
I want
To add an extra menu to the drop down menu. Ex. You know there are different setups to those from
DVD or flash mp2 and mp4. What I want to do is, design my own setup and then add it to the drop down menu.
On its face, that seems like an attractive idea, pingfus! Although I suspect NewTek would prefer to have more control over just what format conversions can take place within TriCaster, if for no other reason, than to ensure system integrity. Nevertheless, I might encourage you to post this idea to NewTek Discussions > TriCaster > Feature Requests forum.

Those desiring quick file transcode between TriCaster and Mac might well settle for this paradigm as an attractive option, until such a time that TriCaster might write directly to Quicktime, or some other, increasingly popular file format(s).
:thumbsup:
PeterG