PDA

View Full Version : Vue ecosystem problem

waly
03-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Need a little help with vue. I did a little city and when i export as scene to lw only the landscape appears and the buildings don't.

I used a cube to create the building in vue and the ecosystem to populate the terrain with the buildings.

robk
03-28-2008, 11:47 PM
I don't think ecosystems objects convert to lightwave. Think of them as instances in the Vue enviroment. If think if you have Vue X-stream you can render the eco-systems in lightwave but essentialy Vue becomes a lightwave plugin or vice versa in this situation.

waly
03-29-2008, 03:11 AM
I don't think ecosystems objects convert to lightwave. Think of them as instances in the Vue enviroment. If think if you have Vue X-stream you can render the eco-systems in lightwave but essentialy Vue becomes a lightwave plugin or vice versa in this situation.

Thanks robk,

How can i render in LW a scene created in Vue, with the object populated with ecosystem (instancing).

Can I use Vue as lw plugin that you mentioned if yes, how, or is there a way to import a camera from lw to vue.

The idea is to render them separately and compose them together later on.

tygryss
03-29-2008, 05:09 PM
u can ... there are a button right next on the paint ecco system, there u can convert the eco system into objects... then u can export....