pumeco
03-25-2008, 10:49 AM
That's some keyboard alright!
I like the preview they show in video mode as well - TATU rocks :thumbsup:

Matt
03-25-2008, 11:34 AM
TATU rocks :thumbsup:

"All the things said, all the things she said!"

Pah! They weren't even really from Planet Lesbos! What a marketing con!

:D

pumeco
03-25-2008, 11:56 AM
"All the things said, all the things she said!"

Pah! They weren't even really from Planet Lesbos! What a marketing con!

:D
Yeah I know :D

Still, I have both of their albums and they're def' among my toplist. There's some fantastic tracks on their CD's - and their Russian stuff is the biz!

As for that keyboard, it had to happen sooner or later. I'm just waiting for someone to create a MIDI keyboard that has a long programmable touchscreen instead of physical controls. It's not really that far fetched from that keyboard at the link really.

Hmmm ... one of these days!

RedBull
03-25-2008, 03:29 PM
Hey,

It seems the keyboards are up to a new age. Check this out:
http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus-tactus/

I could use this for so many things :)

Greetings,
Sigurd

Yes I have been meaning to buy one, i watched as it went from vapourware to actual production model....

The price is obscene, and worse i don't think the warranty is justified in the price, and i believe problems would occur and OLED's would die, needing replacement.... But i hope Logitech and others copy the idea and get a mainstream version going for a much cheaper price...

Such a cool idea!

cresshead
03-25-2008, 04:56 PM
keyboards are 'so' 1950's.... in 2008 we shouldn't be trying to make a super duper keyboard at all...we should be talking to the computer or interacting with it like in minority report!

COBRASoft
03-25-2008, 05:11 PM
cresshead: I actually tried that on my Vista. The speech recognition has become a lot better already. Unfortunately, Dutch is not supported (yet)...