PDA

View Full Version : How do we know if Newtek reads a post?

medicalart
03-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Is there a way Newtek can indicate which posts they've read and took note of? So many posts are repeated. If there is no response from Newtek, is it best to post again in day, a week, or month?

hrgiger
03-24-2008, 06:30 PM
It depends on what you're asking. Generally, these boards are not for contact between Newtek and their customers, although you will regularly see Newtek employees post here. If you want an answer from Newtek on an issue you're having, it would be best to contact them directly through phone or email.

medicalart
03-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Except for the beta testing-- my experience has been that tech support won't discuss beta issues. So it would still be good o know what they're aware of and what they're not.

archijam
03-24-2008, 06:41 PM
Remember, every time Netwek reads a correctly filed bug post, a fairy gets it's wings.

You can email them your previous bug report number and ask for its status ... best to check for similar reports from other users first tho, or to ask other users if they have the same problems ..

j.

SplineGod
03-24-2008, 10:37 PM
I keep asking Newtek for money and NEVER get a response.... :)

Hopper
03-24-2008, 10:39 PM
Except for the beta testing-- my experience has been that tech support won't discuss beta issues. So it would still be good o know what they're aware of and what they're not.
I would imagine the appropriate personnel are very aware of all posts in the beta forums and prioritize each for defect lists etc...

Titus
03-24-2008, 10:47 PM
it would be best to contact them directly through phone or email.

It would be best to contact them directly only by phone.

andrew_y
03-25-2008, 08:18 PM
Yup, we read 'em.

Believe it or not, we read more threads than you may realize. However, if you have a support/sales issue or anything of that nature, your best bet is to use the proper channel from the Contact page (http://www.newtek.com/contact.php).

Hopper
03-26-2008, 12:09 AM
Man, I'd better stop using the F word so much then. Big NT Brother is watching!

Chilton
03-27-2008, 07:49 PM
If it's a Mac question, and if you ask in the Mac section, I'll probably read it within a few seconds of your post, as it's my go-to place while I'm waiting for things to build.

-Chilton