PDA

View Full Version : Slo_mo

Rich Deustachio
07-17-2003, 07:21 PM
One nice new feature is there are now two ways to amke a clip slo-mo. You can make it slower so the clip length doesn't change or you can make it so it does lengthen the clip.

John Melvin
07-18-2003, 04:16 PM
Rich:

How do you do that?? Not at my system now. Might save me a couple of minutes looking for it.

Thanks

John

Rich Deustachio
07-18-2003, 09:35 PM
If you go into the control tree and adjust it there is will keep the clip length the same.

John Melvin
07-19-2003, 08:30 AM
Rich

I know this, but from reading your post you indicated that if you ramped the speed of a clip up and down you could select whether or not you wanted the clip length to change in the time line. I do not see that capability anywhere. The clip length has always changed when editited in the clip edit window but that does not allow keyframeable ramping.

John

Paul Lara
07-19-2003, 10:49 AM
John,
The solution for this is to set all the ramps as youd like them to be, and then move the out point in the timeline to find the specific frame you want as your out point.

John Melvin
07-19-2003, 12:34 PM
Paul:

That is how I do it. From Rich's post was wondering if Newtek had added an option to the spline panel that I could not find.

No biggie.

John

Rich Deustachio
07-20-2003, 05:40 PM
No they didn't add that to the spline panel, but that wouldn't be a bad idea. Hmmmmm