PDA

View Full Version : Black on right and left sides

nsdV
03-20-2008, 06:32 PM
I was playing with the liveset and I was getting a black edge on the right and left side of the keyed area. When I adjust edges it starts to cut off the sides of person that I have on the set. I'm using a standard 4:3 camera. Should I be using a widescreen camera? Could I be getting this from using a composite feed instead of s-video?

Also, does any know if the VT[5] manual can be found online?

CreatvGnius
03-20-2008, 09:38 PM
I was playing with the liveset and I was getting a black edge on the right and left side of the keyed area. When I adjust edges it starts to cut off the sides of person that I have on the set.
Do you get acceptable results by adjusting the on-screen knobs labeled "Left" and "Right" in the GARBAGE MATTE area of the LiveMatte panel? :hey:
-PeterG

CreatvGnius
03-27-2008, 12:26 PM
...does any know if the VT[5] manual can be found online?

I'm not certain there is at the FAQ site, but here's what I found is that the documentation resides on the VT[5] owner's hard drive]. At www.newtek.com/faq/index.php?tree-true&category=79 the directive given is to...

"...Go to: My Computer > C: Drive > Program Files > NewTek > VT5 > Documentation > VT-Docs. You will find a folder full of print-resolution PDF documents, separated by sections and chapters."