PDA

View Full Version : 9.5 release... i'm gonna guess it will be

jin choung
03-14-2008, 02:27 AM
today-

friday the 14th. cuz they said "early" march. and 15th would clearly be MID march.

d'oh, unless they count the 31st....

then it could be friday midnite. or saturday at the latest.

i'm gonna call it for friday or saturday.

jin

ana027
03-14-2008, 02:36 AM
Someone tell me last week that the beta have some stability problems with fiber fx. I think that Newtek team can tell the news to the rest of users of the forums....the problems, the dates of releases and have more communication. The next beta period is very promised and most users want yet to test this beta. I hope that Newtek can solve the problems and release the beta as soon as possible.

Skonk
03-14-2008, 02:40 AM
Last friday Paul described it as being "Days away", if they dont release it today (exactly 1 week later) then clearlys "Days" has become "Weeks".

colkai
03-14-2008, 02:54 AM
breath...holding..not.

Have to say, I mean, I like LW and all, but I'm getting tired of all the fake 9.5 threads. I mean, come on, it's only a software point release, not a date for hot loving with Claudia Schiffer fer gawds sake! ;)

If Newtek are having problems tidying things up or deciding to throw something 'extra' in at the last minute, then the pre-hype is only going to backlash if things are delayed. As it will if 9.5 turns out not to be all folks think it may.

Happy to be proved wrong mind ye! :p

(Dunno if it's me, but I swear I've never seen the community so off it's head.)

globalnode
03-14-2008, 03:56 AM
Why not wait till the beta is actually ready to release before announcing it?:hey:

IMI
03-14-2008, 04:30 AM
(Dunno if it's me, but I swear I've never seen the community so off it's head.)

No, it's not just you. I've been an active member for only a year now, but have been reading this forum since 2005, and I can't remember ever having seen anything like this.
The LW Community Forum has routinely had 3 times as many viewers as normal ever since the mega-thread with the first 9.5 images started by Prospector, and I suspect it's mostly people anxiously awaiting the REAL announcement.

Personally though, I find the "date for hot loving with Claudia Schiffer" idea far more interesting. Now THAT would be worth waiting up all day and all night for. :devil: :heart: :D

colkai
03-14-2008, 05:32 AM
Personally though, I find the "date for hot loving with Claudia Schiffer" idea far more interesting. Now THAT would be worth waiting up all day and all night for. :devil: :heart: :D
Oi! - back of the queue you - she's mine I tells ya! :heart: :heart:

Steamthrower
03-14-2008, 06:42 AM
I just checked my downloads section. Guess what. Ain't there.

StereoMike
03-14-2008, 07:21 AM
Here too!

kcole
03-14-2008, 07:49 AM
Hmm I'll take Scarlett Johansson please. Sadly, I missed my chance for only $40k. http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23316165-10388,00.html

harlan
03-14-2008, 10:13 AM
Oh man... wish I knew about that Scarlett auction!!! ;)

Hmmm maybe Natalie Portman will go on auction sometime