PDA

View Full Version : Lightwave update

Yarim
03-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Hi! This is my first post in the forum!
How do I update my current version of LW?

d1wojo
03-09-2008, 07:43 PM
Hello, You need to go to customer care under that is registration. Log in and go to my downloads. There you go download and follow the instruction. Hope this helps

Dodgy
03-09-2008, 07:45 PM
What version do you have and what do you want to update it to?

Yarim
03-09-2008, 07:50 PM
i have the current version. I'm just waiting for the new update. Thanks!

hrgiger
03-09-2008, 08:03 PM
As are we all....

Maxx
03-09-2008, 08:05 PM
As are we all....
:ohmy:

Oh how true.

Soon...

?

nomad108
03-09-2008, 08:18 PM
I'm just waiting.

And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting... And waiting...

Steamthrower
03-09-2008, 08:24 PM
And I'm also waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting... waiting...

Yarim
03-09-2008, 08:29 PM
are there any videos or images for the fur and new hair. How does it work?

GregMalick
03-09-2008, 09:17 PM
Do a SEARCH (http://www.newtek.com/forums/search.php)

Bookmark it!
It's your friend and will be immensely helpful in the future.

evenflcw
03-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Or if you are really frustrated go here http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?p=667743&postcount=11, and follow that link.

JeffrySG
03-09-2008, 09:45 PM
You'll also need to join the OpenBeta program to be able to use the 9.5OB when it is released. Or you can wait until the public release version of 9.5 comes out which might be a while after the OB is released. Just fyi.

Yarim
03-10-2008, 06:32 AM
You'll also need to join the OpenBeta program to be able to use the 9.5OB when it is released. Or you can wait until the public release version of 9.5 comes out which might be a while after the OB is released. Just fyi.

How do I join???

Phil
03-10-2008, 06:46 AM
http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66374

Yarim
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
Done! Now all I have to do is wait!
Have the dynamics been improved?

http://www.newtek.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66374