PDA

View Full Version : Reverse all keys at once?

fgreen
03-06-2008, 08:08 AM
Greetings Lightwavers,

I have an animation of a microscopic view of a filter removing contaminants. To make this more simple to construct, I started with the finished position (contaminants trapped against the filter), then set keys to have them move away from the filter-- SOP for this type of animation. Just play the sequence in reverse in the editor.

Now the client would like a fly-through dirt-particle view of the scene. Rather than animating this take in reverse, I wonder if there is an easy way (scene editor maybe?) to reverse the keys of the whole animation at once.

I'm thinking there must be, but couldn't find it in the docs or searching the forum. Thanks in advance for your help!

Dodgy
03-06-2008, 08:20 AM
Select all your keys in the Scene editor. (To do this, first select all your items in the scene editor, then use Right click expand child items recursive and then click and drag above the dope sheet) Rightclick and select Open in graph editor. Then use the Numeric scale function in that. Can't do it straight in the scene editor, but this'll do it.

fgreen
03-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Thanks Dodgy-- that did the trick-- easy and fast.