PDA

View Full Version : *.Lsc, *.Ls, *.p

Stjepanovic
03-05-2008, 08:01 AM
I know that *.p designates file completly compiled and written in C ---> goes into Plugins folder or appropriate Layout or Modeller folders. I put every custom plugin *.p such as Pictrix or PLG into separate folder within Plugin Folder.
*.Ls is a script file using propratery OP language used by LW -->goes into LSript folder ---/Modeller/ or /LAyout/...
*.lsc what is this?

The reason is that I have added thicknner 3.0 and it is .lsc file. However after I added plugin it does not apppear in the additonal (plugins) folder so I can not add this function to the menu.

:bowdown:

Svenart
03-05-2008, 08:38 AM
An .lsc is an compiled .ls file. Donīt know why you canīt add it as button to the menue...

JeffrySG
03-05-2008, 08:41 AM
I use thickener and have it added as a button, so I know it can work. Maybe it's not at the bottom of the list? make sure you look through the whole list? or try to just add it manually using the add button. I don't keep any of my plugins or lscrips in the default folder. I have separate folders for all my lscrips and plugins.

masterchief
03-05-2008, 09:42 AM
I know that *.p designates file completly compiled and written in C ---> goes into Plugins folder or appropriate Layout or Modeller folders. I put every custom plugin *.p such as Pictrix or PLG into separate folder within Plugin Folder.
:bowdown:

*.p files are DLL files with file extension altered to designate LW specific dll

If you create your own plugins you can choose to use *.p file extension or keep the *.DLL extension. it is totally up to you, of course if you share them with others they will look for the *.P extension

regards,
William