PDA

View Full Version : Other Options?

dcast
03-02-2008, 08:34 PM
Is there any other products that do similar things that the tricaster does? I really like it and I'm planning on presenting this to my company for purchase but need to present other options also but I'm not finding anything else that does anything similar.

ted
03-02-2008, 10:02 PM
You have just discovered part of the beauty of TriCaster! :thumbsup:
It's in a class by itself and that's why NewTek has put so much into various versions to meet particular needs.

I did see another tool like this but it didn't have near the complete package. It still looked like vaporware and since it was made in Korea, nobody had any info on it. I'll see if I can find it for you. But even the hype on it didn't impress me nearly as much as the TriCaster in actual use.

dcast
03-03-2008, 09:02 AM
Thats kind of what I thought but I didn't want to just assume that, thanks for you help. Don't worry about looking that other product up if it's that hard to find i'm sure getting support for it wouldn't be easy anyways.

Tarheel Cougar
03-03-2008, 10:09 AM
The closest thing you will find is the Sony Anycast station, but you can have two Tricaster Studios for the same price.

D3Cast
03-04-2008, 07:51 AM
The closest thing you will find is the Sony Anycast station, but you can have two Tricaster Studios for the same price.And you're not stuck with Real Media. :D

-s
(no relation to the original poster :) )

billmi
03-04-2008, 09:22 AM
And you can edit...
And you can load in custom dves...