PDA

View Full Version : Color Picker in VT5 CG Designer: "Store" Button

tmon
02-28-2008, 07:43 PM
When you pick a custom color with the eye dropper, then hit "Store" nothing seems to happen.

Where, if anywhere, does the custom selected color go?

I also tried to "drag" the color onto a "swatch" to save it, but that didn't work either.

CreatvGnius
02-29-2008, 03:18 PM
When you pick a custom color with the eye dropper, then hit "Store" nothing seems to happen.

Where, if anywhere, does the custom selected color go?

I also tried to "drag" the color onto a "swatch" to save it, but that didn't work either.

Specifically, what are you attempting to do, within CG Designer, Taiji? Which panel inside CG Designer are you working from, and what on-screen gadget, specifically, are you clicking on, to call up the Color Picker?

Finally, what's the name of the CG Designer panel that the aforementioned "STORE" button is in?
-PeterG

tmon
03-01-2008, 02:38 PM
I figured it out:

1. After you select the color picker, then click "Store;"

2. Then, CLICK on one of the palette square presets, and your custom color will be stored there.

Not sure if a "RTFM" reply would have been appropriate here or not. I couldn't find what I was looking for in it.

CreatvGnius
03-01-2008, 03:09 PM
Not sure if a ["Read the Manual"] reply would have been appropriate here or not. I couldn't find what I was looking for in it.
That's funny. Understandable, Taiji.
-PeterG