PDA

View Full Version : And who are you again?

Hopper
02-25-2008, 05:30 PM
Yes! I finally got the "Z" dropped from "HopperZ" (Hopper was used at the time).

Hmmm... I got my name changed, the bug avatar is gone... is this the Forum Witness Relocation Program? :D

MooseDog
02-25-2008, 05:44 PM
bring back the bug!

Hopper
02-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Oh, I think not. You know how many nasty-grams I got for using that thing? Seriously, I may be a sarcastic, no talent having, foot-in-mouth kind of member, but ... I'm still a member and I'd rather my posts not get reported as spam. :) Don't annoy the hands that feed you!

IMI
02-25-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm glad I saved it while I still had the chance. Gotta admit, it "bugged" me bigtime the first time I saw it, but I came to enjoy the little critter. I even open it up from time to time to look at it. But that's me - I'm weird that way. ;)

Jim_C
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I'm glad I saved it while I still had the chance. Gotta admit, it "bugged" me bigtime the first time I saw it, but I came to enjoy the little critter. I even open it up from time to time to look at it. But that's me - I'm weird that way. ;)

Awww man... We GOTTA see it now....

(for those who missed it before)

RollerJesus
02-25-2008, 06:59 PM
yeah man, I liked the bug.

Silkrooster
02-25-2008, 06:59 PM
That was one of the best avatars I have seen. The first time I saw it I tried to swash it. So you definately fooled me.
Silk

Steamthrower
02-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Yeah, I had tried to smash it against my laptop screen. And I kept on doing it too.

How'd you get that name changed?

I'm wanting mine changed...I'd originally made a quicko registration just to ask some questions and then got hooked...with a stupid name...

Hopper
02-25-2008, 08:43 PM
Oh .. holy crap! a real bug! QUICK QUICK SMASH IT!!!

http://home.austin.rr.com/mackerma/images/bugavatar.gif
Bah!

How'd you get that name changed?
Long long long long horrible process... I'd just stick with what you have. It's not a normally available process. Everyone would be changing their names all over the place if it were that easy.

OOZZEE
02-25-2008, 10:18 PM
BUG KILLERS !!!! Let bugs live I SAY !!

but ya bring it back man, its cool.

Steamthrower
02-26-2008, 06:58 AM
Long long long long horrible process... I'd just stick with what you have. It's not a normally available process. Everyone would be changing their names all over the place if it were that easy.

Aha. Hacking the MySQL database, eh? Shame on you.

Traveler
02-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Yeah, it's that or he somehow managed to get his hands on the latest stable 9.5v and threaten to go public with it, if his name was not changed. :D

But yeah, as far as bugs go, that one is definitely the best one to have. Well unless there's like a hundred of em running around your screen of course.

Silkrooster
02-26-2008, 01:50 PM
Na, he just introduced a bug.:D
silk

IMI
02-26-2008, 03:14 PM
Na, he just introduced a bug.:D
silk

:lol:
That was just completely uncalled for. :D

Steamthrower
02-26-2008, 06:21 PM
Silky, right der. Just silky.

Silkrooster