PDA

View Full Version : Blue Edges?

Morbius
02-24-2008, 03:33 PM
I have a character with some Morphs (Endomorphs?) and some UV textures.

I later realized that I needed to change some of the geometry. Nothing major. When I do though the new polygons have blue edges in Wireframe Shade or Texture Wire view.

Everything seems to be okay though. The UV textures are fine and the morphs are all fine even with the new geometry.

So why do these new polygons have a blue edge? I checked for duplicate edges and points. Should I worry about this?

Maxx
02-24-2008, 05:20 PM
I believe the option is called "Sketch Color" in modeler display options. If you're in a compatible mode (I believe you are), any new geometry added will be added in the selected color.

Morbius
02-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Haha, that might actually be it. How it was changed I'll probably never know.

Now if I can only figure out how to change it on those polys I'd be set. I'm such a perfectionist.

Thanks for the tip.

Skonk
02-25-2008, 03:52 PM
I think the default sketch color changed between one of the LW versions, so if you open a model created in the previous version it will retain the old sketch color, then adding new geometry will use the new color.

Roly
02-25-2008, 05:33 PM
In case you're still looking for it:
Select those polys and go to the Detail tab - Polygons - Sketch Color.
We need to be able to pick our own custom colors. 9.5 may be?

nomad108
02-26-2008, 03:03 PM
You can select all the blue-edged polys at once using the Statistics window. Expand the Color drop-down and select Blue, hit the + box to select them. Then open the Info window and select the color you want them to be.

(Forgive me if I got any of the names wrong. Don't have LW near at hand to check.)