PDA

View Full Version : Selection and Drawing Problems

yens
07-15-2003, 10:51 AM
I'm actually having two problems, that could come from the same reason ? First, I will left click and drag to select my polys, nothing happens, If I then right click in the same window al lof the polys selected highlight. Sane thing if I just select one. Second, When I try to draw with scetch or use a tool that is suppose to draw or circle the points I'm trying to select for that tool the draw line or selection lines do not show up. The sketch tool works, I just can't tell were I'm drawing until I release the button. Would this be an Open GL problem ?

riki
07-15-2003, 06:41 PM
Sorry I had trouble reading and understanding your question.

It should work like a lasso tool. I'm on a mac so I use 'CMD + Drag'.

If you have something already selected and then you repeat the process it will work to deselect any selected Polys. So you need to make sure that no Polys are selected before you start.

Use the shift key to add to you selection.

yens
07-16-2003, 05:04 AM
It is the blue line that I was unable to see, even though the process itself worked the line wasn't showing up. That would be for any tool where the line was normally used in the process.

I'm using an ATI Radeon 9700 Pro. I downloaded their new driver last night and both of my problems cleared up. Its nice when the solution is simple and cost free, but still a little frustrating.

Thanks for your feed back.