PDA

View Full Version : Art of Powerdrome

CAClark
07-15-2003, 05:53 AM
The new official website for Powerdrome has been opened:

Official Powerdrome Site (http://www.argonaut.com/microsites/powerdrome/index.htm)

Contained in the site is artwork created for Powerdrome, the PS2 & Xbox title worked on by Argonaut-Sheffield (formarly known as Particle Systems).

Please check it out and enjoy the cool artwork, all of which is created with Lightwave of course! ;)

Cheers

Craig

Carbon71
07-15-2003, 10:04 AM
Looks great. Very nice renders of the characters. Will some full motion video (rendered from LW) be on the game disc? Release date on the game?

Capt Lightwave
07-16-2003, 03:57 AM
Hey, that one looks like it's gonna end up at my place ;)

Got any test-rendered animations or something to tease us a bit more?

pauland
07-16-2003, 04:17 AM
Some great work there and a *very* nice site - lots of great stuff to look at.

I missed powerdrome when it first came out. I'm almost afraid to ask, but how does the game compare against what must be the benchmark - wipeout fusion?

Paul

CAClark
07-16-2003, 05:13 AM
Well, I guess I'm a bit biased, but I wouldn't say there is much comparison. It plays fast, has some really nice close action too.

Played on a big *** TV in a dark room with full surround sound... kick ***. Makes yer ears hurt too!

Download the avi in the media section to see how it compared with Wipeout Fusion if you haven't already.

Thanks guys

Cheers!

megatron_ssj
07-16-2003, 02:50 PM
What ? ? ? NO GAMECUBE LOVE? :eek:

Aside from that :mad: .....
...the site looks gorgeous. The renders look amazing and so does the art work. :D