PDA

View Full Version : Closing down the application

mahasf
02-18-2008, 07:28 PM
A dialog box that alerts the user that they are still recording/streaming before closing down the application would be nice.

animlab
03-08-2008, 09:31 AM
If you forgot to turn off recording before closing down TriCaster and lost the recorded video, here is a rescue: FixNTavi.
FixNTavi can scna and fix the unclosed temp avi files cached in Tricaster and restore your video back. Please contact me if you are interested.

Chen Pan
AnimLab
[email protected]

SBowie
03-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Chen, buddy - sincere congrats and best wishes on your app .... but 2 or three posts is lots! ;)

ted
03-08-2008, 10:36 AM
Steve, I'll give Chen a pass for so many posts this time since he keeps finding so many threads on this topic and he made a great application for what seems to have affected so many people.
But Chen, next time you will be severely punished! :D
I haven't needed this but might buy it to have around just in case. Your price point is right on the money.

SBowie
03-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Sure, I think Chen has 'done it again', and kudos are well-deserved ... so mostly tongue-in-cheek, but I'd just waded through about 8 or so of them in a row. ;)

(I think many who follow the forums read *all* new posts - there aren't that many - so it isn't really necessary to look up every related reference and add a pointer just to make someone who is interested is alerted to a development.)

animlab
03-09-2008, 08:09 AM
Sorry for the multi-post. My fault. I am not the person who using "NewPosts" function to read all new posts but just browsing those subjects I am interested in. I just think there are many people need to have their lost videos back. So I trace those threads asking to how to restore their unclosed avi files. I did not consider too much. Sorry again.

SBowie
03-09-2008, 10:11 AM
No biggie ...:thumbsup: