PDA

View Full Version : Yay, time to learn LW.... finally.

Kryos
02-18-2008, 12:05 PM
Well, I've decided to stop postponing my understanding of the app, since I've owned it for all of half a year now... which is kind of funny since I have owned LW for only 6 months, but I've been a member of the community for 5 years now.... Hmmmm.. Interesting.

Biggest thing that got me decided on ensuring I finally learn the app though is my new computer that I just built. My goodness do I love it. And I've never had a monitor larger than 19" and am just awash with awe at how much room both my 22" monitors give me. Hopefully I can do some exciting things. I plan on hopefully having things to show in the near future.

*Pete*
02-18-2008, 12:54 PM
If you find that you need help with learning LW, you know that you will find an answer for any question through the forums.

You made the correct choice 5 years ago, even if you are just now begining to use LW..good luck with learning it

hrgiger
02-18-2008, 02:29 PM
I encourage you to post things in the WIP forums regularly. It's the best way to receive feedback on your progress and will probably answer some questions for you too.

Kryos
02-18-2008, 03:34 PM
Oh, I plan on posting things and such as I need help. And I also hope to start having some WIPs to get feedback on in the not too far off future.

DiedonD
02-19-2008, 01:38 AM
Hello Kyros. Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, I was just getting my countries independence :) . Now its time to get back to the usual things.

So you were a member before now your a LW owner. Welcome in any case. Youll find the forums very helpful here. Dont hesitate to send questions over. Good luck, and I should suggest you to get ay video tutorial. Dan Ablan and Larry Schults are amongs the best known around, but there are others aswell. Nothing beats a vid tutorial in my opinion. You see them doing it right in fron of your eyes.

Kryos
02-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Hello Kyros. Sorry I couldnt reply earlier, I was just getting my countries independence :) . Now its time to get back to the usual things.

So you were a member before now your a LW owner. Welcome in any case. Youll find the forums very helpful here. Dont hesitate to send questions over. Good luck, and I should suggest you to get ay video tutorial. Dan Ablan and Larry Schults are amongs the best known around, but there are others aswell. Nothing beats a vid tutorial in my opinion. You see them doing it right in fron of your eyes.

No worries. Yeah, I spent 4 years debating on whether to get LW or not... always wanted to get Maya, but couldn't afford it obviously. So I whiled my time away with other low cost solutions until I finally decided to make the break. I've been lurking around here since 03 as well. So yeah, I have a comfortable idea of how things work around here so that is a plus. :D