PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop Exporter

fabmedia
07-13-2003, 01:52 PM
Wow! I've still been unable to successfully get the Photoshop exported file using the Photoshop Exporter saver and get the original looking file. Now I maybe nuts and I followed what was said on flay ( http://www.flay.com/getnewsdetail.cfm?ID=539 ) but to no avail. I've been working on this for over an hour and get garbage. I am an experienced user of Photoshop, but hell if I know what's going on.

Any ideas?

Arlen

riki
07-13-2003, 06:57 PM
What results are you getting?

fabmedia
07-13-2003, 07:10 PM
Quite bad ones to tell you the truth. I started to get all white, then all black. Then a black upper half with a grey lower half.

I guess what i'm getting at is that it's been really unsuccessful in getting what the image should look like when i render it out.

What I did was export ALL of the layers and tried to manipulate them. I duplicated all the layers and adjusted the orders (after not being successful with the original layout). I had some more success when I created an layer alpha channel based on the image alpha, but I still ended up with nothing special, and I played around with the image for a couple of hours to no avail.

I can post the images if you want.

Arlen

Mylenium
07-13-2003, 11:33 PM
Do you have set your segment size set to cover the entire image in one pass? If not, that might be the problem.

Mylenium

fabmedia
07-14-2003, 11:27 AM
The entire image is processed as a whole as well as the individual layers in the photoshop file. I just can't figure this out...

did that answer your question?

Arlen