PDA

View Full Version : Nyc Lightwave Challenge and User Group MEeting

vitovonantwon
02-10-2008, 07:12 AM
The Next Meeting,

There will be an NYCLightwave User Group Meeting Thursday, February 28th.

Please arrive at 7:00 PM Our meeting will start at 7:30 pm.

Please note that this meeting will be at GMD's Place in Canal St, not at Merlin studios.

If Possible, please bring some images of animation for the group to discuss.

There are several plugins that will be discussed as well as Lightwave 9.3
We will be going over the Character Challenge Reference Video's and trying our hand at rigging and animating
a character. (http://nyclightwave.com/content/next-meeting-learn-character-animation)

Any Last minute questions please email me at [email protected]

Thier will be a $5 cover charge for food and Drinks.

Antonio Profetto
WebMaster
www.nyclightwave.com

The following are directions:

T:212 226 3653

Between Forsyth St and Eldridge Street. About a block away from the ManhattanBridge.Closest train:Take the B or D to Grand St. You should get out of the trainat Grand St. Walk South towards thecorner of Chrystie St and Grand. Make a right and walk down ChrystieSt. You should see a Custard King at the corner. Walk all the way downChrystie St for two blocks. pass the park and the Pace Highschool. It looks like a dead end but its not...Once you see a Tak Yick Food storein front of you, you've hit Canal StMake a left. 95 Canal St, suite 301.Buzzer # 4.Take the F train to East Broadway. Go out at East Broadway Rutgers exit. As soon as you get out of the stop makea left (or walk east) and you'll hit Canal St. We're five blocks down. 95 Canal St, suite 301. Buzzer # 4.G M D THREE studio95 Canal Street suite 301 Buzzer #4New York, NY 10002

WilliamVaughan
02-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Wish I could be there...sounds fun!

I'll be in NY a week earlier for Toy Fair...anything going on then?