PDA

View Full Version : And at last, we have a date - INDEPENDENCE

DiedonD
02-10-2008, 01:13 AM
Following up on my previous post. Kosova, or Dardania, that may be soon be called, is finally becoming independent.

About time actually. All this delay has been terribly frustating, to all of us to a degree.

Now its time to celebrate. And time for some kinda "Thanksgiving" :) :D

Ive been planning this for a while now. I have everything covered. From skiing to BBQ. The more you come, the wilder the feest.

So if you can pile up some time, its happening this next Sunday, on the 17th of February :)

"Only a week of notice?!"

Yeah I know, but if it was up to me I would do it Yesterday :)

For any questions and concerns, and for details about this very well worth of a trip, my offer stands, ask me in here, PM, or [email protected] Ill be happy to answer it (Eager actually) :)

Wish YOU NOTHING BUT THE BEST :thumbsup:

mrpapabeis
02-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Congradulations. I hope for lasting peace in the region.

DiedonD
02-11-2008, 08:11 AM
Congradulations. I hope for lasting peace in the region.

Thank you Mr.Pabels. Ammm... Interested? :)

DiedonD
02-12-2008, 12:30 AM
After reading some PM's and taking a look at my post. Perhaps I wasnt clear enough. These are the terms that mightve not been read between the lines :)

You just mind the ticket, and Ill take care of EVERY other thing you could want here. Simple :)

mav3rick
02-12-2008, 05:34 AM
what does this have with lw?

DiedonD
02-12-2008, 06:08 AM
what does this have with lw?

Well, Im a Lwaver, calling other LW-wavers, that may or may not include doing art in Lightwave just for fun.

Appart from that. I can open up a thread just for fun, that may not have one slightest thing to do with Lightwave at all.

But this time is really special. I mean. You should know how it may feel Mav3rick. You got independent a few years back. Same problem. Same enemy, same help. Now basically its our turn.

Anyway, I dont wanna ruin this good thread Ive opened, by getting into details with you.

Turns to everyone else

My offer stands :)

Speedmonk42
02-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I read the title, I thought you were getting a divorce.

iojabba
02-12-2008, 09:10 PM
lol, funny

DiedonD
02-13-2008, 12:00 AM
I read the title, I thought you were getting a divorce.

LOL :) :)

Perhaps thats why Walys thread is getting all the posts, and mine isnt doing very well. I need to go there to say things.

Anyway, perhaps it would be in order to make it clear from now.

IM NOT GETTING A DEVORCE PEOPLE, really I am not. If the wife reads this... dont get me started.

This is the independence of my country that we are speaking about. The long, long awaited one. And the one that Id like to share and give my thanks by offering whatever you like, once you are here, and make sure that you get all the fun you can possibly have :thumbsup: . That kinda independence.

DiedonD
02-20-2008, 02:02 PM
Sorry I was late, I was bussy organizing and taking part in celebrities. But better late than ever. Apparently I wont have another chance to answer back the rosen questions and concerns of Lightwavers here. So here I go and straighten it out.

@ Inigo07

We getalong fine here Inigo. Its natural even. Its all Albanians. Albanians in different religions, but still albanians. And all other ethnicities are cool people here too. You shouldve been here to see it :)

@Akademus

I mistakenly thought you for a true aussie. But your even more nationalistic than Greent there, who lives in Serbia. Instead of congratulating our independence you do all the fus. Our neighbouring balkan countries have already accepted and congratulated us. Thats Macedonia, Montenegro, and Bulgaria even. Its only Serbia in the balkans that hasnt. And of course cant for now.
When I say we always lived here, I mean always lived here in Kosova, and your own link proves it. Your own Wikipedia. It wasnt as bad, it appears the history may have balanced with more albanian historians joining the wiki. Your own link puts you down. In the first line it says that Kosova was Ilirian named Dardania. So youve put a fact that works against you unfortunately.
And its not up to you to check weather or not I have bought a real copy or not. If you believe someone with a pirated version can pass Newtek security, and have all the updates installed, then your even crazier than I think.
As for the breed in. What can I say. The life force is greater in us :) than the death one people like you have :devil: .

@Pete

Now even more countries have recognized it. Austria, Germany, Norway :) . Im personally am awaiting Canada. Theyre cool people, I dont know whats taking so long tohugh :thumbsup:

@Umstitch

The only thing Independence thread has to do with Newtek, is that we arent just art performers, and sometimes have fun aswell. I was inviting everyone for some GREAT fun, and later on I was telling all what was beeing missed. If I got questions about my country along the way, I sure would and did answer it. Wouldn you?

Weetos
02-20-2008, 03:24 PM
Congratulations ! We wish you the best ! May you guys and your children never see a war again :thumbsup:

DiedonD
02-21-2008, 12:00 AM
Congratulations ! We wish you the best ! May you guys and your children never see a war again :thumbsup:

Thats a lovely thing to say Weetos :) . Thanks alot. France was amongst first to recognize us :)

JCG
02-21-2008, 01:21 AM
We wish you all the best too.

Costa Rica also officially supports your independence and we're very excited and happy for you.

DiedonD
02-21-2008, 05:21 AM
We wish you all the best too.

Costa Rica also officially supports your independence and we're very excited and happy for you.

Ohh I couldnt agree more. Thats one tough statement to make on the security council buddy :thumbsup: . You have our hearts no doubt. Cause we werent expecting such a strong positive position from you. Glad to have friends all around :) . Thanks alot.

I see that you havent posted alot here. Which means your either started of in LW, or your so good at it and just dont find the time. If its the first, please drop by to ask in PM anytime you want ok :) ? Later :thumbsup:

akademus
02-22-2008, 12:28 AM
The life force is greater in us :) than the death one people like you have :devil: .

You're a pathetic sick bastard and I do feel sorry you...

JCG
02-22-2008, 12:46 AM
I see that you havent posted alot here. Which means your either started of in LW, or your so good at it and just dont find the time. If its the first, please drop by to ask in PM anytime you want ok :) ? Later :thumbsup:Thanks! :D I might take you up on that!
LOL! That's also the first thing everyone tells me when they meet me in RL, "You don't speak much, do you?" ^_^

DiedonD
02-22-2008, 02:41 AM
You're a pathetic sick bastard and I do feel sorry you...

Yeah, thats you Akademus. Cursing, smashing, burning, killing. Thats you alright. This is the kind Im used to talk to all the time. You know, the world is not only about hate and destruction.

We love, charish, care and wanna have more and more friends. While you with this murderous rage...This is exactly you. Isolating yourselves with hate directed to the whole world. Burning and smashing various embassies in your own country. Your so filled in hate, im the one who should feel sorry for you.

You should seek light. A therapist. Some fancy pill. Anything. May this latest GI light from Newtek bring you peace within you and your relations with the rest of the world.

As for Kosova, you can say bye bye to it for good.

DiedonD
02-22-2008, 03:01 AM
Thanks! :D I might take you up on that!

Anytime bro... Anytime :)

akademus
02-22-2008, 03:18 AM
Save us from your drugstore psychology.
Your the one who's been throwing personal insults in here...

This discussion has been closed by moderators and you're still here wanting more and more fights, making new provocations...

You had your 15 minutes of glory, now get over it and move on. Who wants to listen you're hatred propaganda?

Yes, I still feel sorry for you...