PDA

View Full Version : Freeze frames on upper part of picture

slx
02-09-2008, 05:00 PM
I have strange problem with my VT4. When I work with VTEdit I have video artefacts - frames in upper part of the picture. It looks like freeze frames from video buffer. For example: If I record VTEdit timeline to VTR and on the timeline there is clip and than black, on VTR I got clip, then black frame, then black with upper part filled with freeze frame from clip and then finally black.
The similar problem appear when I make live effect between live source and VTEdit (chromakey with background graphics played in VTEdit). In this case upper part of picture is freezing and sound is interrupted.
Is it HW problem or SW? I did not make any HW or SW changes and this installation worked fine till now.

CreatvGnius
02-14-2008, 10:28 AM
I have strange problem with my VT4. When I work with VTEdit I have video artefacts - frames in upper part of the picture. It looks like freeze frames from video buffer. For example: If I record VTEdit timeline to VTR and on the timeline there is clip and than black, on VTR I got clip, then black frame, then black with upper part filled with freeze frame from clip and then finally black.
The similar problem appear when I make live effect between live source and VTEdit (chromakey with background graphics played in VTEdit). In this case upper part of picture is freezing and sound is interrupted.
Is it HW problem or SW? I did not make any HW or SW changes and this installation worked fine till now.

You forgot to include system specs, slx!
-PeterG