PDA

View Full Version : plug-in image saver failed

heaveninarms
07-12-2003, 06:39 PM
hey there, im trying to render out to RGB to do some scene tests. But after the first frame renders i get an error message "plugin image saver failed: abort render?", if i continue with the render no RGB files with be archived. Is this because of a missing or corupted plugin? or something im doing wrong? i have 15 gigs of hard drive space so its not because my disk is full or anything. well if anyone has any solutions they are welcome, thanks!

lw 7.5
ibook 385mb RAM, 700mh G3

oh heres another problem now that i think of it: anytime i try to activate digital confusion it will immediately crash lw layout. Anyone else have this problem?

drclare
07-12-2003, 07:11 PM
You could try copying the plugins directory from your lightwave cd over top of your plugins directory in your lightwave program folder, that way you would have to reinstall lightwave.

I don't think digital confusion has crashed lightwave for me, well, it probably has and i just don't remember. Hypervoxels used to crash lightwave on me though.

toby
07-13-2003, 02:51 AM
you just need to re-load your i/o plugins. (input/output)

Digital Confusion doesn't work very well anyway, hard to learn, long renders and lots of unwanted artifacts - it's a little worse on the mac too.

Come to think of it, you might want to re-load all your plug-ins.