PDA

View Full Version : paging Dave Jerrard

Bog
02-01-2008, 02:04 PM
Dave,
I'm in a pub with BeeVee and Dogboy, and they're lamenting the lack of scantily-clad pics of you in their lives.

Just FYI.

Steamthrower
02-01-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm wishing I was about 2,000 miles away from the Midwest US right now...I need to be about 7 time zones away...

Exception
02-01-2008, 03:03 PM
What a mental image.
I was just about to get an avocado sandwich.

Steamthrower
02-01-2008, 03:22 PM
I need to be in that pub.

eagleeyed
02-01-2008, 05:31 PM
I need to be in A pub in any case :P

After an absence from this forum, I have seen the supposedly unimaginable happen, Exceptions picture no longer has a cat.

JVitale
02-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Man!...what are you guys drinking?

:D

Bog
02-02-2008, 03:59 AM
Man!...what are you guys drinking?n

Guinness, mainly. A litle whisky, perhaps.

Manly, masculine drinks. Manly ones.

DiedonD
02-02-2008, 04:18 AM
Manly, masculine drinks. Manly ones.

So You Dan and BeeVee were in a pub together ever since your first post. And now you overstress the "Straightness" and the "Manly"-ness of the experience you have had there? Like, as if to say "No, Nothing happened, I swear!!!!" kinda way. Why bother in so much camofalge, whats really going over there, I wonder?

Now speaking serious, Id like to be there too. But under these circumstances, how about just mail me a drink from there with your signatures on em?

colkai
02-02-2008, 06:39 AM
Dave,
I'm in a pub with BeeVee and Dogboy, and they're lamenting the lack of scantily-clad pics of you in their lives.

Just FYI.
>>cough<< >>choke<< >>splutter<<
What a mental polaroid that brings to mind. :p

AbnRanger
02-02-2008, 06:46 AM
Guinness, mainly. A litle whisky, perhaps.

Manly, masculine drinks. Manly ones.With Manly thoughts...about....um...Men?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...I guess :D

They say licquor is a "Truth" serum... whoa!

AbnRanger
02-02-2008, 06:51 AM
I need to be in that pub.Oh, really? You want to gaze at lude photos of Dave too, huh? :D

zapper1998
02-02-2008, 08:09 AM
I wanna go....

theo
02-02-2008, 09:19 AM
Dave,

Just FYI.

If I were to ask Dave I am sure he would tell me the only way this scandalous pruriency can evolve is if Bog, Dogboy and BeeVee post themselves in the NT forums clad only in vintage skivvies:
http://vintageskivvies.com/product_info.php?products_id=85&osCsid=b8360c444ea34b6fb679a313461530bc

Now, mind you , I prefer my vintage-skivvie clad humans to be curvaceous and female but in this case I can see myself enjoying the rank image of three almost naked men if their collective facial clench projected a stark fusion of deep anxiety, confuision, consternation, horror, recoil and some general, run-of-the-mill marked trepidation.

I imagine flight would be the ultimate causal effect instant-messaged to my muscle structure upon exposure to such an image. The desire to flee can be associated with a strange yet subtle pleasure, I suppose, since chemicals, complex, are surely going to be generated at some excessive level. Stress is addictive as well, mind you.

Steamthrower
02-02-2008, 12:10 PM
Oh, really? You want to gaze at lude photos of Dave too, huh? :D

Nope, I just need to sip a Mackeson with Bog and Beevee and Dogboy...

Titus
02-02-2008, 01:11 PM
Nope, I just need to sip a Mackeson with Bog and Beevee and Dogboy...

Suddenly those names sound like taken from Trainspoting :D.

Bog
02-02-2008, 03:09 PM
I feel I need to reassure our Dave that our intentions were honest.

Utterly, totally, unwierd.

Completely normal.

They just wanted to feel close to you. To reinforce this, I append an image of me being very normal.

http://www.imaginetix.co.uk/Images/sample.jpg

AbnRanger
02-02-2008, 07:59 PM
Is that DogBoy trying to flash us the finger? :D

Steamthrower
02-02-2008, 08:11 PM
Is that you with the yeller flower, Bog? I pictured you as a 300-pound bricklayer with a beer belly and a cigar.

JVitale
02-03-2008, 03:37 AM
I could post some incriminating pictures of Dave but unfortunately....he knows where I live...:devil:

Bog
02-03-2008, 04:17 AM
Is that you with the yeller flower, Bog? I pictured you as a 300-pound bricklayer with a beer belly and a cigar.

Gosh. Well, no, I'm the one holding the plastic cigar tube.

*ahem*

So you got that bit right.

DogBoy
02-03-2008, 09:22 AM
And it has to pointed out, though I and BeeVee bemoaned the lack of (tastefully shot) images of the silkened tressed one in our lives, we weren't the ones who had said photos on their iPhone, were we Bog? :D :hey:

Is that art-punk visionary Rudy of God Told Me To Do It (http://www.geocities.com/punkresidue/godtoldmetodoit.html) fame? He looks mighty young, the jammy bleeder.

Bog
02-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Not "on my iPhone", mate- just accessable over it and the interwebs. It's not like I put the photo in my picture storage, or printed it out again and again and papered my walls with them.

That, after all, would be weird.

Yes.

Exception
02-03-2008, 08:46 PM
Thank goodness you're better at drinking beer beer than making photos...
What are you looking at exactly?
Crotch region?

Quoi?

BeeVee
02-04-2008, 08:53 AM
And don't say it sneering Dan. It's not as though you don't have an iPhone too... ;) And I've been to Bog's place (before the peeling floortiles) and I can honestly say there was not a single pic of Dave to be found. He does however have his walls lined with test tubes containing various samples that I didn't look too closely at.

B

Steamthrower
02-04-2008, 09:02 AM
That degree in physics that Bog has probably has something to do with the test tube samples.

Bog
02-04-2008, 09:41 AM
That degree in physics that Bog has probably has something to do with the test tube samples.

I never actually finished the degree - realising that people were being paid to use Amigas for building spaceships and blowing them up kinda distracted me.

It was a heady age - one where dreams lived, and the Universe could be reshaped with thought alone. Come to that, it's still that heady age. As long as I have enough samples. Mmm. Samples. For testing. For science.

Steamthrower
02-04-2008, 09:44 AM
Crackling your knuckles and cackling, I guess? Red gleam in your eyes?

Bog
02-04-2008, 09:47 AM
Cracking one's knuckles is just terrible for the RSI, don't'cha know? Dry-washing the hands is far less damaging. And 18% more sinister, in a double-blind test!

DogBoy
02-05-2008, 03:31 AM
And don't say it sneering Dan. It's not as though you don't have an iPhone too... ;) And I've been to Bog's place (before the peeling floortiles) and I can honestly say there was not a single pic of Dave to be found. He does however have his walls lined with test tubes containing various samples that I didn't look too closely at.

B

I wasn't sneering. I just remember it slightly different to the way Bog put it, I thought we'd said "Wow! Why do we never seem to get such seasonal greetings?" but hey, I was drunk so it may have come out slightly differently.

For the record, my days pining for David J and his silken tresses are a thing of history, so Jen (and Dave) have nothing to fear from me :hey: and I'd hate for my girlfriend to put out a hit over a missunderstanding.

Bog
02-05-2008, 04:07 AM
Why's it called "pining" anyway? I suppose it wouldn't scan as well if Polly were elming for the fjords, or if the dog was larching for it's master but really, you've gotta wonder who comes up with these things.

Deciduous Conifering for the Spring,

Moi.

Steamthrower
02-05-2008, 06:25 AM
It was the Spanish Inquisition who originally instituted that particular term.

Bog
02-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

BeeVee
02-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Yeah, nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

B

Steamthrower
02-05-2008, 07:47 AM
Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

Someone's knowledge of Monty Python is that shocking?

DogBoy
02-05-2008, 08:16 AM
pine derives from the same source as pain. It is the deep ache of yearning, but as I say I'm through my Dave Jerrard phase.

Dave Jerrard's just this guy, y'know?

DiedonD
02-05-2008, 10:46 AM
pine derives from the same source as pain. It is the deep ache of yearning, but as I say I'm through my Dave Jerrard phase.

Applaulses

Congratulations Dan, how good does it feel to have a big breakthrough as that?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :)

Dont worry about it. Im sure youll find even better people then Dave Jerrard out there, you'll see, no worries. What matters is that youve taken the first step. And first steps are hardests you know. All the best :thumbsup:

Maxx
02-05-2008, 10:19 PM
Just don't forget to leave the office by the window, not the door.

I'm Maxx, and this is my towel.

Dave Jerrard
02-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Dave,

Just FYI.

Careful what you ask for. I have some such pics...

He Who Probably Just Scared The Living Poop Out Of Someone, Somewhere.

Dave Jerrard
02-06-2008, 01:02 AM
I could post some incriminating pictures of Dave but unfortunately....he knows where I live...:devil:And I know death awaits me with big sharp pointy boots. Ooooh, the boots! They summon me sooo....

He Who Is Also Completely, 100% Natural And Organic, And BGH Free, Mostly.

Dave Jerrard
02-06-2008, 01:18 AM
Applaulses

Congratulations Dan, how good does it feel to have a big breakthrough as that?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :)

Dont worry about it. Im sure you'll find even better people then Dave Jerrard out there, you'll see, no worries. What matters is that you've taken the first step. And first steps are hardests you know. All the best :thumbsup:And if things get too difficult, there's always....

http://www.davewear.com/qs/category/53/3866/0/0

He Who Only Found Out About This Recently Himself.

DiedonD
02-06-2008, 02:01 AM
Hey Bog, Dan, at least the paging and this whole ordeal payed off its purpose. Now we....Alas... Have Dave Jerrard replying in this thread. Now you take it from here. Of course, everybody knows that coming from a thread to that real pub over there is easy. Weve done our parts, now just seduce the guy enough to make it over there, and there you have it, plain and simple.

Iain
02-06-2008, 03:05 AM
And if things get too difficult, there's always....

http://www.davewear.com/qs/category/53/3866/0/0

Only slightly related (if at all) but this was possibly the most surprisingly funny idea for a stage show/TV series ever:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Are_You_Dave_Gorman%3F

Dave Gorman tried to find other people called Dave Gorman and a worldwide phenomenon was born.

Bog
02-06-2008, 03:48 AM
Ahhh, but the Imbalance is brought about by Dave only answering when I'm not in a pub. You see? It's all out of whack now. Dogboy! To the Booze Emporium!

DogBoy
02-06-2008, 12:26 PM
Zigackly! *hic*

JVitale
02-06-2008, 02:53 PM
Now we....Alas... We have Dave Jerrard replying in this thread. .

That's because I had to plead with him to give the masses what they were clamoring for....plus a good kick in the butt with sharp pointy boots didn't hurt either :devil:

Mark The Great
02-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Just don't forget to leave the office by the window, not the door.

I'm Maxx, and this is my towel.

:hijack:

But where's Zarniwoop?

Dave Jerrard
02-07-2008, 07:04 AM
plus a good kick in the butt with sharp pointy boots didn't hurt either :devil:
Speak for yourself. ;)

He Who Has A New 'Girl' In His Life, And Jen's Not Upset About 'Her'.

theo
02-07-2008, 07:27 AM
Speak for yourself. ;)

Ah...a lifestyler in the NT forums. How strange... :D

DogBoy
02-07-2008, 12:22 PM
wow, it's all coming out in this thread :D

T-Light
02-07-2008, 10:18 PM
For the innocent amongst us, what's a lifestyler?

T-Light
02-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Too late,

I get it.

T-Light
02-07-2008, 10:26 PM
So as an advocate of the thread,
Is it only me?,
That finds the pointed boots analogy more attractive than the illustrious Dave's wares?

Don't say it's me,
No, no no,
Oh sh**, NO
It's only me isn't it?,

Hey, on the plus side, I'm after boots ( kinda normal) you lot are after (Dave's shreddies), surely to goodness, that makes the rest of you weird? :D

Or does it?

Bog
02-08-2008, 02:38 AM
Apologies for tardy replies to this thread.

I've been out buying the wife pointy boots.

DogBoy
02-08-2008, 04:46 AM
Hey, on the plus side, I'm after boots ( kinda normal) you lot are after (Dave's shreddies), surely to goodness, that makes the rest of you weird? :D

Or does it?

If the majority are after Dave and you aren't, that makes YOU wierd.
I got my girl some boots yesserdee too. spooky :D

DiedonD
02-08-2008, 06:10 AM
... the majority are after Dave ...

Takes a good look at Dave, thinking

Hmmm. I think Ill have his hand for today please. The right one there. Right there. Anything below the right wrist would be fine, thaank you.

(I surely hope Dave is right handed, thus I can size up the Artistic Glass Vaze, where Ill hold it as a trophy for all eternity)

JVitale
02-08-2008, 08:41 PM
Speak for yourself. ;)

if by new girl we are talking about a certain "queen" then I'll still be kicking that pale rear end of yours...

Must go and sharpen points on boots now....

Bog
02-09-2008, 05:38 AM
if by new girl we are talking about a certain "queen" then I'll still be kicking that pale rear end of yours...

Okay, skipping over the bit which would be intrusive to ask about, and scary to be answered... do you use, like, a big pencil sharpener? Or is it a case of visiting an ironmonger? Maybe a big whetstone by the door?

theo
02-09-2008, 07:22 AM

Alt lifestyler imagery of DJ fades into the vapour of loving imprisonment...:D

DogBoy
02-09-2008, 07:30 AM

You know I see the LA LW group in a completely new way. BDSM, gender-play and polycages with coffee and donuts :devil: you's living the dream :bowdown:

LW_Will
02-10-2008, 03:40 AM
I must say that Jessica has really cleaned up the LA group recently.

No donuts... they still do coffee, but no donuts.

You must maintain standards.