PDA

View Full Version : Problem importing scene from LW 8.5 on PC to LW 9 on Mac

AlphaAzieru
01-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Big Problem. I created a scene for a school project that I am ready to render. It was created on a PC laptop and I am now attempting to render sections of the timeline on multiple machines and then editing the video with Adobe Premier. The computer lab at my school has 16 Macs with OS X ver 10 and are loaded with LW 9. I created the files using LW 8.5. Now, when I try to import my scene on the Macs with LW9, just about everything is loaded fine until the motion mixer window pops up, hangs for a second, and then causes the program to close. I have no idea what to do, and this project is due tomorrow.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

-Aaron

toby
02-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Ooh, sorry we didn't get to you sooner, I hope you worked out something. Not a lot of us have used motion mixer, I've seen other people ask about it and gotten no response as well.

But, whenever I've had trouble going from Mac to PC (opposite the direction that you're going, I know) I would open the scene in the text editor "bbedit" and resave it with PC line breaks. You could try openeing your scene on a mac and resave it with mac line breaks...