PDA

View Full Version : Cut Splash

Helder Evandro
01-30-2008, 10:17 AM
Hello guys!
What you thought of my scene?
I would like to think of you.

Realflow used for simulation of the particles and modeling, texturization and rendering was in Lightwave.

Helder Evandro.

Cougar12dk
01-30-2008, 11:15 AM
That looks fairly decent Helder :)

I I could make a suggestion....You should try a not so dark invironment.

And I was going to comment on the fluid still in the glass looking very matted, but then I noticed that it's the glasses that are matted :)

Thomas M.
01-30-2008, 04:09 PM
Realflow fluids look horrible. Not especially in this image, but in general. I have no clue how they managed to get that high in the ranking concerning fluid simulation. Try blender for stills. They look much better. The gold to the left looks very nice and the frosted glasses, too. Not bad, not bad...

Cheers
Thomas

Helder Evandro
01-30-2008, 05:32 PM
That looks fairly decent Helder :)

I I could make a suggestion....You should try a not so dark invironment.

And I was going to comment on the fluid still in the glass looking very matted, but then I noticed that it's the glasses that are matted :)

Hi Cougar12dk!

Yes, the glass is matte and you can give suggestion. Thanks!:thumbsup:
I'll try other environments later.:)

Otterman
02-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Sorry-have to disagree with using another environment-the black works great! Enhances the gold loads and makes the blurred reflections sing. Perhaps tone these down a little cus its competing with the objects. Fresnel on the glass is a bit full on also but hey-other than than-fab work, v slick!

Would love to see your lighting set up and that gold texture :hey:

Otterman
02-01-2008, 03:34 AM
By the way "texturization".......great word :thumbsup:

Helder Evandro
02-01-2008, 09:31 AM
Sorry-have to disagree with using another environment-the black works great! Enhances the gold loads and makes the blurred reflections sing. Perhaps tone these down a little cus its competing with the objects. Fresnel on the glass is a bit full on also but hey-other than than-fab work, v slick!

Would love to see your lighting set up and that gold texture :hey:

By the way "texturization".......great word :thumbsup:

Hi Otterman,
You are correct! Thanks for all comments and have liked my work!:thumbsup:
But, about the "texturization", I there say Texturing.

Helder Evandro
02-01-2008, 09:37 AM
Realflow fluids look horrible. Not especially in this image, but in general. I have no clue how they managed to get that high in the ranking concerning fluid simulation. Try blender for stills. They look much better. The gold to the left looks very nice and the frosted glasses, too. Not bad, not bad...

Cheers
Thomas

Hi Thomas, thanks for all comments.
I'll making a scene in Blender for testing.:)