PDA

View Full Version : Update morph and layers

waly
01-25-2008, 02:09 AM
Hey everyone I need a little help,

I need to update some new morph, and layers to the scene.

1. I've added some morphs but it does not update to layout.
2. New layers do not update to layout too.

is there any plugin or some procedure that i have to follow!!!

Surrealist.
01-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Try synchronize layout. Then try to save the object and load it up into layout. You can also try replace object if you need to preserve it's relationship in the scene or other settings. For some reason at times morphs won't update. Not sure about the layers.

waly
01-25-2008, 02:31 AM
Try synchronize layout. Then try to save the object and load it up into layout. You can also try replace object if you need to preserve it's relationship in the scene or other settings. For some reason at times morphs won't update. Not sure about the layers.

I have replaced the new morphed obj with the existing one in the scene and the new morphs didn't shown up.

waly
01-25-2008, 02:41 AM
Ok I solved the morph problem, after i replaced the obj i only had to reset my morph mixer, so the new morph can be updated.
Any ideas about the new layer stuff.

Surrealist.
01-25-2008, 03:39 AM
Oh,... layers as in model layers. I was thinking about the surface editor... duh.

OK. If you are having trouble with the layers one thing you can do is just choose send object to layout and then delete any duplicate layers.

If you work on an object independent from a scene that is already saved and have added layers they will not automatically update. There are a few situations where updating layout is a problem but I can not remember off the top of my head. In any case a fail safe method is to just resend it. But you can also try to copy into another layer when in modeler that should trigger it to show up in layout.