PDA

View Full Version : back with archviz

dilaima
01-24-2008, 11:54 AM
been too long away of this great forum, great community, i hope i'm finally here again, supporting al the news and goods of new 9.x cycle and sharing the good with the old good friends. not to make it long and tragedic, here i want to start posting some of my works in the latest time.

Iain
01-24-2008, 12:58 PM
Great images dilaima.

If I were to criticise anything it would be the use of the football images on the TVs.
Doesn't seem at all in keeping with the ambience you create but seriously nice work all the same. :thumbsup:

dilaima
01-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Ian ,
I totally agree with you for the football and the image mood, but, it was the only successful image i could capture it using my TV tuner before i loose it in a lightning shock, and i couldnt manage to find a replacement in that time, u know when u are on rush, u have to make the work done. and thanks for ur kind comments man, you also have a great interior work where i can say u balance beauty with texturing and lighting to present a stuning image.

Mitja
01-25-2008, 01:52 AM
The last two images are particularry astonishing! I like very much the sofas textures: wow!
Btw, rendered with?

Iain
01-25-2008, 04:25 PM
Ah if only you could have posted such quality images centred around a robot or a car or a human head. Then you would have 20 replies already :)

Mitja
01-26-2008, 03:51 AM
Ah if only you could have posted such quality images centred around a robot or a car or a human head. Then you would have 20 replies already :)
It's a matter of fact that archviz has become so common these days ... but I'm still a big fan of it!!
And these images are great!
So, after all these compliments you could share some of your secrets...:hey:

dilaima
01-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Iain Mitja, thanks for your comments, i will try to up some new work soon, and Mitja for my secret it's : the fact that i'm an architect+lightwave+fprime+PSP :)

Hopper
01-26-2008, 10:49 AM
I really do like the renders. If I could do this with my own texturing, I wouldn't have to go furniture shopping with my wife every weekend. I could just SHOW here what she wanted to see. Incredible lighting and the content itself is stylin'.

However, (and I know this has been mentioned a million times but I just can't stand it anymore).. is there some reason everyone uses the same old tired looking couch in their renders? I mean really. Can no one model a couch? They all look like they came from some sample CD. It's been months since I've seen anyone come even close.

ok .. i feel better now. :)

But seriously, incredible work Dilaima.